Phaleg is too difficult

Can u please make Phaleg a big easy cuz she is too fast and her attacks are too hard to dodge sometimes so please drop her level down a bit like level 78 or 77 plz

how about no!

Phaleg is to be hard and her fight is not obligatory so you can just skip it or study her attacks and learn how to not be hit.

@Demastrasz said in Phaleg is too difficult:

Can u please make Phaleg a big easy cuz she is too fast and her attacks are too hard to dodge sometimes so please drop her level down a bit like level 78 or 77 plz

Like all other challenging bosses/trials there are titles for beating her with each & every class. Its meant to be a challenge, hell they even buffed her HP for EP6 to keep up with the Scion Classes.

Learn the bosses patterns like everyone before you, through trial & error then earn your victory.

As a side note when PSO2 Global first launched a lot of people complained the game was too easy & this was the first boss to be an actual challenge like they wanted.

Personally, it'd be nice to at least have a Casual version for those who do just want to get it done. Everything else in the story has both modes with the titles still to the hardcore mode-- I don't think there's any reason that can't be done.

I know I'll never be good enough to beat her (dodging has never been my forte and while I've lasted almost to her second phase once, it just does not end well), but having gotten the completion icon for everything else, it drives me nuts not being able to mark it off due to the lack of a Casual mode.

I can't see them adding a Casual mode to it, because when they promoted it they said there would be no easy mode. Plus & to quote a very unreliable source "Play the story as it was originally intended."

Church10129 said in Phaleg is too difficult:

I can't see them adding a Casual mode to it, because when they promoted it they said there would be no easy mode. Plus & to quote a very unreliable source "Play the story as it was originally intended."

I mean, they've done enough changes, I can't see why not especially as the focus turns to NGS anyway 😛