If you guys are trying to kill base PSO2, at least let us do Twisted with Hatred consistently.

That's it, that's the post. Thanks.

Regardless of if they are killing PSO2 or not, this UQ should have been a trigger in the first place anyway. Sega please.

@LusterMain said in If you guys are trying to kill base PSO2, at least let us do Twisted with Hatred consistently.:

Regardless of if they are killing PSO2 or not, this UQ should have been a trigger in the first place anyway. Sega please.

It's really true. This "barely every other day" scheduling has only served to annoy myself and a chunk of my alliance into playing less. We can't even get a decent send-off from the base game -- the challenge is great and so are the rewards.

This would honestly KEEP people interested until NGS. Instead I find myself looking for new games and losing interest.

They could indeed turn it into a trigger or have it always scheduled to appear at a set hour(s) for the remainder of PSO2's lifespan given it's kind of a special case.

Upon the launch of PSO2:NGS, there will be no more scheduled Urgent Quests in PSO2.

Urgent Quests will then only occur spontaneously.

The Urgent Quest “Twisted with Hatred” which is currently only available as a scheduled Urgent Quest will be changed so as to occur spontaneously.

There will not be advanced notice provided for PSO2:NGS Urgent Quests, outside of special occasions (such as events).

Source: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2changes

At this late in PSO2's life why is every UQ not a trigger already?

Base pso2 will likely be for the story that newer players haven't experienced since NGS is a sequel to it.

If they truly wanted to kill it they would of just shut off the servers like they did with pso.

Triggers are not as prominent. For God's sake - It's empty as it is.

@Zeke said in If you guys are trying to kill base PSO2, at least let us do Twisted with Hatred consistently.:

Base pso2 will likely be for the story that newer players haven't experienced since NGS is a sequel to it.

If they truly wanted to kill it they would of just shut off the servers like they did with pso.

But if they didn't allow you to keep the old stuff, they couldn't resell it to you in the improved version. They don't want to kill PSO2 outright. They want it to die slowly so they can milk money out of people by selling the same stuff again. After all, if everyone just got the improved outfits in the beginning, it would be hard to sell them again.

Whatever connection the story has will be, at best, some mentionings of past events that the new character probably had nothing to do with, or some timey wimey "sleep for a thousand years" BS to ham-fist it into the story no matter how dumb it is. Regardless, the only purpose of it is to sell old stuff again.

@Yggranya said in If you guys are trying to kill base PSO2, at least let us do Twisted with Hatred consistently.:

But if they didn't allow you to keep the old stuff, they couldn't resell it to you in the improved version. They don't want to kill PSO2 outright. They want it to die slowly so they can milk money out of people by selling the same stuff again.

OR. . . maybe they want to satisfy the desires of players who perhaps want to see favorite old pieces fully work with the new customization features, while still allowing a design space for new cosmetics and other offerings, all within an as-of-yet unprecedented move to bridge two games together and allow you to "Play in both worlds" with the same character. . .

Anyways, as it stands, even if Twisted with Hatred isn't yet a trigger, there's nothing saying it can't or won't be later on. In fact, knowing that the trigger system exists, it would be safe to assume it would be made into one once UQ scheduling for PSO2 is no longer a thing, otherwise it would be a disservice to anyone who wants or needs to run specific UQs, for whatever reasons they'd want to run them for.

Is that all you guys care about? Cosmetics?

I'm sure it'll turn up in the shop soon. Boss just came out, be patient.

Hopefully after this maintain. I really don't want to depend on this on and off schedule(and soon random) when there is also RL events to deal with, having triggers would solve that problem.