I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!

Now I got to grind for this items. How come this has not rolled around again? Could we at one time trade AC for these Luminfragments Emel?

The grind for these frags is actually pretty good. They start dropping from stage 10+ and drop like candy at 31+, so it won’t take you that long to get what you need. Try to run has manny infiltration ones has you can, and get all the devices you can, has they give you extra boxes which contain the frags. Nope you’ve never been able to swap AC items for them

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

The grind for these frags is actually pretty good. They start dropping from stage 10+ and drop like candy at 31+, so it won’t take you that long to get what you need. Try to run has manny infiltration ones has you can, and get all the devices you can, has they give you extra boxes which contain the frags. Nope you’ve never been able to swap AC items for them

And advice for those not willing to do infiltration or divide?

@coldreactive said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

And advice for those not willing to do infiltration or divide?

You mean the people that don’t want to play the game? Well I guess they’re out of luck. These things drop every single stage, you don’t even need to kill any of the bosses or actually complete any of the stages and they will still drop, and even if you run out of life’s you get to keep all you got from previous stages, so theses are very easy to farm, and you accumulate them so fast.

You mean the people that don’t want to play the game? Well I guess they’re out of luck. These things drop every single stage, you don’t even need to kill any of the bosses or actually complete any of the stages and they will still drop, and even if you run out of life’s you get to keep all you got from previous stages, so theses are very easy to farm, and you accumulate them so fast.

So you're saying the game is limited to only two instances/pieces of content. Despite the game offering more?

@coldreactive said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

So you're saying the game is limited to only two instances/pieces of content. Despite the game offering more?

Where did I say that the game only had divide quests? But Divide quests are an important part of the game loop for endgame weapons, units and materials. So for anyone that’s literally like I don’t want to play them, then they are not playing an important part of the game in terms for these items. These aren’t like endless and masq which is completely option content.

First time grind for the Lightweave weapon isn't bad. When you want a second or third lightweave weapon is when it gets insane.

I have one account.......

@RainGnyu said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

I have one account.......

Do you mean one account or one char? Either way for frags you don’t need multiple of either. If you’re worried about the difficulty of higher stages just run stage 11-15, and run every infiltration op you get. Don’t worry about dying or running out of life’s, cause you’ll get to keep any frags you got from previous stages. You really do accumulate them quickly, I haven’t checked for a while but I’m sitting on somewhere between 15-20k of these frags, and that’s after maxing out my Grania for each month, since divide came out.

Imagine crying over having to gather literally the easiest material in the Klauz series to get. I barely do divides once a month and i have enough luminfrags for 3 more full klauz weapons and ive already made 3 as it is.

Ok.........it does seem like a lot until I really got into and noticed. It is easy to get......my bad.

@RainGnyu It sounds like you're good-to-go, but just in case here are a few other sources:

• You get 50 weekly when you hit 350,000 total divide points (i.e. across all runs)
  • You get 50 as a title reward the first time you hit 500,000 total divide points in a given week
  • You get 200 as a title reward once you hit 75,000,000(!) total divide points across all weeks
  • You get 100 as a title reward the first time you clear the solo Sodam Ultimate Quest using a scion class (i.e. up to 400 total if you clear any depth with Hero, Phantom, Etoile, and Luster)

Another title that's great for your first Klauz is the one that gives you 2 Lumincrystal Granias upon earning 3,000,000 total divide points in one week.

Good luck out there!

For me there always this threshold that seems like I can’t get passed. It is annoying to me and causes me to over complicate things. This is the only game that does this to me. I know I won’t be the best at this game but in Team play I don’t want to be a handicap at all too.

@Rang-Dipkin said in I missed the300 Luminfragment Emel in the Mission pass monthly thing!:

@RainGnyu It sounds like you're good-to-go, but just in case here are a few other sources:

• You get 50 weekly when you hit 350,000 total divide points (i.e. across all runs)
  • You get 50 as a title reward the first time you hit 500,000 total divide points in a given week
  • You get 200 as a title reward once you hit 75,000,000(!) total divide points across all weeks
  • You get 100 as a title reward the first time you clear the solo Sodam Ultimate Quest using a scion class (i.e. up to 400 total if you clear any depth with Hero, Phantom, Etoile, and Luster)

Another title that's great for your first Klauz is the one that gives you 2 Lumincrystal Granias upon earning 3,000,000 total divide points in one week.

Good luck out there!

Thank you!