Global is missing Meetle Torian's hair and accessory... are we going to have a permanent scratch with these?

What's the point of adding outfits like these if they're not complete?

alt text

Meetle Torian from the last AC Scratch Rewind: Heroines is missing:

Meetle Hair alt text

Meetle Horns alt text

We're missing a lot of cosmetics actually. They could only get so many scratches in before NGS release. Likely we aren't getting anything else for PSO2 cosmetic wise with the recent announcement.

It's a clothing scratch. It doesn't have any hairstyles. JP permanent scratches don't have hairstyles (yet?)

I don't think JP has a perma hairstyle/accessory scratch yet. But if they do get one that's where it would be. All we have confirmed coming is a female and male cast perma scratch an SG mega scratch, and a scratch that contains body paints, make ups, and I think things like eyes and eyelashes/eyebrows.

@Knight-Raime said in Global is missing Meetle Torian's hair and accessory... are we going to have a permanent scratch with those?:

All we have confirmed coming is a female and male cast perma scratch an SG mega scratch, and a scratch that contains body paints, make ups, and I think things like eyes and eyelashes/eyebrows.

Specifically - and in the order JP got them - we have:

• One SG cosmetic scratch (all the SG scratches Global has seen, plus probably the one we didn't)
  • Two FUN scratches (face paint/eyebrows/eyelashes/body paint and scenery/room theme/room pass)
  • Two AC scratches for CASTs ("gold" AC scratch - 500 AC per scratch but you get a full matching part set)
  • One AC makeup scratch (face paints and body paints)
  • One AC and one SG support scratch

at least put them in the Treasure Shop or for AC badges...

@Miraglyth

Oh I wasn't aware they did fun scratch groups too. neat

@Remu-0 said in Global is missing Meetle Torian's hair and accessory... are we going to have a permanent scratch with these?:

at least put them in the Treasure Shop or for AC badges...

I definitely second this, theirs a lot of new outfits that we got that are missing the hairs and accessories to complete them. It turns out we did get Matoi’s swimwear, I just missed it. But we are definitely missing the marine twin loops, and the marine corsage to finish the outfit.