And again Steam users are seen as second rate players.

Really ? What are those crap first time log in rewards for Steam users ? I mean its not the first time Steam users only get leftovers while Microsoft users get really nice stuff. Its really turning into plattform rassism right now and i feel like Sega does not appreciate me as a Steam user.

They even removed the Steam exclusive Outfit this time.

None of those first-time login bonuses are new. They've always been available from when each respective platform launched.

Gee, maybe because part of the reason is that Microsoft is why PSO2 and NGS came to the west, not Valve. They're going to want to put their platforms first so they can try and get players on them. Don't like it? Wait for your platform.

Platform racism.........😑

well Microsoft is the one who paid for PSO2 to come to the west and they are the ones who host the servers so I think it makes sense they get most of the stuff.

@Miraglyth said in And again Steam users are seen as second rate players.:

None of those first-time login bonuses are new. They've always been available from when each respective platform launched.

Really ? Last time i checked i got the Valve Outfit while this time there is non. Giving the same rewards is one thing but removing the Steam rewards is just wow.

There are items missing from ALL platforms, the last two on each listing. One theory is that the new lists are just incomplete, if not, everybody will lose out equally.

Steam gets headcrab (an emote most everyone has) and half scape dolls, everyone else gets 2 skins depending on which platform they're on. Where is this at all fair? Paid for it or not, it's a really bad look to constantly screw over a portions of your player base like this.

@Gilver-Redgrave said in And again Steam users are seen as second rate players.:

@Miraglyth said in And again Steam users are seen as second rate players.:

None of those first-time login bonuses are new.

Really ? Last time i checked i got the Valve Outfit while this time there is non.

What I said was that the rewards listed now do not contain anything you couldn't get before. As you say, you got them before. There's nothing new for you to miss out on. It's just that the new listed rewards might not be what is presently available to you before the changeover. And if that's the case all storefronts / platforms are probably losing rewards, not just Steam.

The point I'm making is that the topic says "again Steam users are seen as second rate". The use of "again" here is incorrect because it's not like other platforms are offering any additional rewards unavailable to Steam over what they already had been since before the Steam version even released.

The other point I'd not yet made but will now is both before and after this change, on PC most (potentially all; I certainly got the Xbox rewards back on PC release and I know others who had long afterwards) of the rewards are available for the simple cost of downloading the game. No purchase necessary! I am all for hating on Epic Games for the damage they're trying to inflict on PC gaming but let's not pretend these options are completely inaccessible.

To everyone complaining about these exclusive cosmetics.

You can get them by creating an EGS/Xbox live account for free and link those accounts to your existing PSO2 account.

You really want this stuff? You can have it.

Right now. No money. No questions asked.

Just login on each platform once and you're done.

It's that simple.

Those rewards have always been there so why are you freaking out now?

They're literally the same rewards we have been getting? Same ones for every single platform.

The rewards are the same as before hand, only now outfits are gone. The problem is that people complaining aren't pointing that out, they're simply retreating in to the "console wars" / platform wars garbage that just doesn't make sense seeing that every bonus from every marketplace is available for free to anyone who plays on pc. When in reality xbox players are the only ones restricted to a single platform reward, despite microsoft being the only reason the game left Japan (don't start the "well maybe NGS something something", Sega announced the west release after the japanese launch in 2012 for 2013, delayed it until 2014, and then went silent for half of a decade with nothing to show for anything). It's like complaining that you don't have a certain store right beside your house, when there's one a 3 minute walk away (not even needing to drive to get there), when the people that built that store live an hour away from their closest one. Every post like this is needlessly selfish and ignorant regarding a number of things

Its funny how people argue :" its the same stuff you got before whats the problem ?"

Same people in other threads like this: " What about the new players ? "

Yeah guys. WHAT ABOUT the new players ?

Hypocrits. I still remember the Cradle discussion where everyone was worried about the economy and how hard its gonna be for new players. Now all of a sudden they dont support your arguments and they dont matter anymore ? Get outta here.

So tell me. What do new people gain from the first time Steam Log in ? Besides a wet handshake that is. Tell me straight into my face that those rewards Steam gets aint second class.

@Gilver-Redgrave What's stopping you from making a free account on the other services and getting their stuff too?