Pulling the plug on PSO2?

@AngryRhombus563 said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

Some of which i would have liked to have.

Then why are you complaining, exactly? The indication is it'll be coming out tomorrow.

@Miraglyth Thats a totally different scratch with different items

Someone help me here. I honestly don't know how I can explain it better that as far as we can expect, both JP and Global are likely getting Oracle Renew 1 tomorrow - 30 June - which would be a first proper NGS appearance for this scratch on JP and a first appearance at all for it on Global, and that this is 100% separate to the 9th Anniversary Revival scratch that's not happening until July.

"this would be the 2nd outfit renewal scratch for JP. They had one prior to ngs thanks to excluvisity on the graphical update."

"They are different scratches with different items"

where is the difficulty understanding this? They didnt show tomorrow's scratch having any of the items in the exclusive pre-ngs renewal scratch we didnt get.

where is rhe difficulty understandibg this? They didnt show tomorrow's scratch having any of the items in the exclusive pre-ngs renewal scratch we didnt get.

No, they didn't. NGS Headline showed things in July. Dude literally said "Now, let's have a look at the updates for July" before the scratch tickets were shown in a video that started like this:

d1542d79-dff2-4f0d-bc77-881610e25114-image.png

JP didn't have one Oracle Renew scratch before NGS launched. It had like five. The first of these is returning to JP tomorrow - source. Tomorrow is 30 June. June is not July.

This is "the exclusive pre-NGS renewal scratch we didn't get". Or at least the first of them. While Global hasn't been explicitly told we're getting it too it would make very little sense to run it as a JP-only scratch and break parity after they already had it before NGS so it makes the most sense to kill two birds with one stone of making them accessible to NGS players on JP and debut them on Global at the same time.

I expect we will get the other four(?) in the coming months in similar fashion, which would mean JP hasn't had any NGS-era content Global hasn't with the exception of the Zutomayo collaboration.

@Miraglyth they arent in june 30ths and they arent in julys....

Do we know that Global is getting a different scratch for 30th June? 🤔

Probably won't say until the last minute as usual.

@Weirdo said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

Probably won't say until the last minute as usual.

I looked into it a bit more: Turns out they already did say.

< Revival AC Scratch Ticket “Oracle Renewal Collection” is here! >

Plan to be implemented on June 30, 2021 (Wed)

Revival AC Scratch Ticket “Oracle Renewal Collection” is here!

Items from the “Oracle Renewal Collection” released on March 3rd, such as the N-Thousand Rim and N-Close Quarters outfits, are back!

This is the Global NGS site version of the pre-launch announcement. For us to not get it would require them to have changed their minds since and separately announced it.

Amusingly the announcement is a direct translation of the JP notice (hence the March 3rd release detail since that's when JP first got it) but that notice has still been on the Global site for over 2 weeks now.

@Miraglyth The scratch im talking about didnt even have thousand rim or close quarters. it has qunas combat outfit, with her remade hair, and echos force outfit in it

it has qunas combat outfit, with her remade hair, and echos force outfit in it

Oracle Renew Collection 5.

This might be a completely insane idea, but maybe if we're getting Oracle Renew 1, we might get Oracle Renew 2-5 in the coming months too?

@Miraglyth why should it take months, tho? it should have came with our grapgical update, which was ngs launch. they also akready ended that scratch when ngs launched

@Miraglyth why should it take months, tho? it should have came with our grapgical update, which was ngs launch.

...did you want NGS to launch on Global with six concurrent AC scratches?! That sounds like a terrible idea.

@Miraglyth it actually would have worked because we had a rare week with no new AC scratch

That was for a SG scratch.