Pulling the plug on PSO2?

@Pariah-Chan Its different for everyone, I got the horse head mask thing.

@LusterMain said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

They just don't want to force people to play PSO2. Thanks to PSO2 and NGS being the same game by technicality, many of these things would "force" any new or returning players - or people who just don't want to play PSO2 anymore in favor of NGS - to have to play an older, less active game just to get items and currencies for the game they actually signed up for, which sounds like a great way to turn these people off.

thats great. they shouldnt force us to play NGS if we want to play base. Its just as stupid.

@PandaKittenFace-0 said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

@LusterMain said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

They just don't want to force people to play PSO2. Thanks to PSO2 and NGS being the same game by technicality, many of these things would "force" any new or returning players - or people who just don't want to play PSO2 anymore in favor of NGS - to have to play an older, less active game just to get items and currencies for the game they actually signed up for, which sounds like a great way to turn these people off.

thats great. they shouldnt force us to play NGS if we want to play base. Its just as stupid.

Its their way of preventing RMT across the board. You lock everyone into story quests, and bam, no more bots. Well, at least until they find some way around that, so a likely temporary respite.

sadly alts can skip the prologue, so there’s not much keeping them from grinding outside of central city. 😕

@Pariah-Chan said in Pulling the plug on PSO2?:

sadly alts can skip the prologue

Doesn't change much when a ban would be account-wide.

There’s been multiple reports of bots at central city already, and with that, the means for them to proliferate. 😕

I feel it's a slap in face. You can leave things running in auto pilot without turning things off. This discontinuation along with requiring all characters to play NGS tutorial is them saying.... "forget old game"

I say.... NOPE

To me it is history repeating. Ep4 on JP beame the start of the story, backlash caused SEGA to revert that.

822A1787-4697-4D90-9324-4853B5AE3C0D.png

So looking around at pso2 while collecting campaign rewards and treasure shop stuff shows me that they completely abandoned it. Missing item names and questionable purchase options shows that it’s prolly gonna end up in a ramshackle state over the course of a year. 😕

They really do seem to have it out for base PSO2, aside from the more obvious issues of various sorts you can't even use the new rifle camo there cause "NGS item" which is just stupid and some of the old camos are missing animations in NGS.

The game turned into Swiss cheese after the NGS update with all the missing stuff. XD

PSO2’s only saving grace right now is having to go there to safely pick up campaign items due to NGS having issues with it. :3

Just saw the stream, looks like they’re pulling more stuff out of the cellar to sell. XD

4 scratches with old pso2 stuff, and most likely bought thru pso2 as well. :3

@Pariah-Chan No its through NGS

Oh boy, that’s gonna be quite the market upset then... o_o

Scratches can be drawn on both base PSO2 and NGS, also:

alt text