PC and PS4 versions come when?

looking for those versions to come out~

Not going to lie after 8 years and for it to come to xbox one before PC has me in a seething rage, because I literally just traded away my xbox one x a week ago...

Note: I did NOT trade the xbox one x for my ps4 pro I had 2 ps4 pro's and traded one for the xbox one x. I then traded the xbox one x for a deck of cards worth $520 because I literally had no purpose for the xbox one x because I didn't know about this...

PC is coming sometime in Spring, personally I think it will release some time after the Open Beta (which they have stated is the main focus right now hence why they aren't speaking of anything coming after) is done.

As for PS4... thats a bit messy as there hasn't been any official announcement for that version and there's some logistic issues that could get in the way of its release, namely:

• Sony's cross platform policy.
  • Sony's censorship policy. (Yes I know that the NA version did receive a minor form of censorship, but Sony's censorship policy goes far and beyond compared to the small thing that got censored).

So yeah... while PC is definitely coming out (Xbox One and PC were announced at the same time, its just that Xbox One gets focus rn), we don't know when (if ever) a PS4 release would happen.

And even if it does release on PS4, we don't know if it will simply be a straight port, a proper port, or cloud-based. All of which will vastly change how the client would work. In addition, there would be no PSP / Vita / Go version, as all of SONY's handheld consoles are no longer produced.

@coldreactive , I believe you are mistaking the PS4 version for the Switch version which is Cloud based and doesn't have a native port.

The PS4 version does run natively on the PS4 and would simply require to be localized and have the NA specific features added onto that client.

honestly I really only care for the PC release. I mean yeah ps4 would be cool because I could play it from bed or the couch or w/e but I want it on PC to give my PC more purpose ya know?

You had ample time to know that it would be coming on Xbox One from the announcement way back, though. I would say you were too impulsive with that, but it's understandable that you feel that way. Luckily for you (and myself, as I also will be preferring PC), PC should be in the mix sometime in Spring. We just don't know exactly when.

@Ranmaru said in PC and PS4 versions come when?:

You had ample time to know that it would be coming on Xbox One from the announcement way back, though. I would say you were too impulsive with that, but it's understandable that you feel that way. Luckily for you (and myself, as I also will be preferring PC), PC should be in the mix sometime in Spring. We just don't know exactly when.

I actually never got a notification, I only found out about it through crunchyroll. I've had that xbox one for less than 2 months and didn't have xbox live gold. I didn't find out about pso2 finally coming to na until like 2 weeks after I traded away the xbox one x. and honestly I don't regret it. I was just lightly irritated that it didn't come to pc first.

That is unfortunate then. To make you feel better, it would have been traded in eventually anyway, since it will come to PC eventually. I might consider trading mine in, if the next Xbox looks appealing.