Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?

Yeah it seems every few attempts I'm able to get all the way to the loading screen just before the prologue before getting disconnected.

of course get disconnected before i can even select create character

I have officially gotten to see the character creation button twice now, both times it dumped me before I got past selecting a class. Mostly it dumps me after I hit select character, before it loads the buttons for create new character.

Yes..... We know.... Everyone's in the same boat, stop acting so entitled 🙄

@MrLightemup said in Unable to get in:

even the forums are janky. I guess normal status means booting everyone back to the title screen

Hey, it's easy to keep the load on the server down, when you reboot it every 5 minutes. 🙂

Hi @BuDzMcGEE-03, check out their Twitter to see them talk about the problems with the ships: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1225970208541593600

people still use twitter?

Still having connection issues have yet to be able to create a character. Made it to character creation screen once in a hour and 40 minutes

The have a save option in creation. I used this after each modification and loaded it each time I came back in. It helped.

I actually got past class selection in my character creation, then dumped after customizing look, partially. Not going to spend any more time on it, gonna one star the game in the store and see if it gets better tomorrow.

is anyone else getting the server unavailable due to maintenance message?

@Terribethia said in keep getting disconnected got as far as halfway through character creation 3 times before disconnecting:

The have a save option in creation. I used this after each modification and loaded it each time I came back in. It helped.

I don't remember seeing it. IT SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC But I will look for it, if I try again.

@Seedenator And now the funny part. Server down for maintenance

@Seedenator it's marked as data after you choose your race and class