Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?

In no problem, character created and doing prologue, perhaps they'll bring ship 2 up soon

I'm seeing the same thing. One ship, full and a Japanese error when trying to connect. Nice that with the limited events for the unlocks that only 1 ship is available for the first event...

@olie3146 said in Unable to get in:

In no problem, character created and doing prologue, perhaps they'll bring ship 2 up soon

There's still 2.5 hours until the first EQ goes live, so just have to wait and see.

I also can't connect, and am getting the error in Japanese. It keeps making me get my hopes up, because sometimes it will take longer and say 'Authenticating ID' and then boom! Indecipherable massage. I hope they get a second server up soon.

Japanese message is Because the selected block is crowded Login Failed per Google Translate. I expected a cluster bleep.

I hope you are able to see when/if 2nd ship comes live in real time. Or should we log out and back in to refresh?

@Nedyah-Werd Yeah, it's obvious that it's saying the server is full, it would just be nice if it was set to the same language as everything else. Thanks for the translation though!

And I am not surprised it's full, just expected more than one server!

@Word2Joker PSO2 refreshes server status when you go back and then forward.

My buddy is in. I also watched Giant Bomb get in and it appeared to have lots of server lag. Guess it's a waiting game.

How many players per ship(server), does anyone know?

No idea, but I finally got in!! Spamming it works eventually.....

And then it kicked me during character creation 😞

They can't even keep their forum server up. 😕

I figured they would have at least 3 servers or they shouldn't have given access to everyone

Second server is up!!