Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?

I restarted my system and router, still no luck

@Stolas-XXXVI said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

Beta hasn't started, 8pm EST, 7pm CST, and 5pm PST

@oNazri oh damn! I just went back to check and you are totally right.

@Stolas-XXXVI said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

@oNazri oh damn! I just went back to check and you are totally right.

All good trust me we're all sitting and waiting :3

Are there friend codes or is it only the people that got in...

@cow05 said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

Friendcodes are in but they require to be put in before starting the game funny enough, if you start without putting one in you can't access that menu ever again.

@oNazri I got into the closed beta but I want some of my friends to play too, where do I find the friend referral system?

@cow05 said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

@oNazri I got into the closed beta but I want some of my friends to play too, where do I find the friend referral system?

After servers go live it'll be the "Friend Code Option" Its a couple digits long.

They get to put it in as soon as they click the "Create character" button. if they press continue they lose the menu forever.

But they can back out of it, as long as they don't have a character they're fine.

@oNazri Thanks so much!

I can't get into the beta. Please assist with some guidance?

@BroKenshard010 said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

I can't get into the beta. Please assist with some guidance?

Beta hasn't started, 8pm EST, 7pm CST, and 5pm PST

Hasn't started look here. ^^^^^^^^

@oNazri said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

Friendcodes are in but they require to be put in before starting the game funny enough, if you start without putting one in you can't access that menu ever again.

This is on purpose, when you are inviting a friend to the game the first thing you can tell them is the friend code. If they unfamiliar with the game, they will even ask you themselves.

Hey is anyone having problems with the game with the maintenance cuz I that's what's on the service

@NightKovax99 said in Is anyone else having issues connecting to the closed xbox one beta?:

Hey is anyone having problems with the game with the maintenance cuz I that's what's on the service

The servers are not online yet.

Only one ship online and it is already full? Get an error written in Japanese. Anyone else having this issue?