Give titles for synthesizing certain affixes

Just think it would be neat if when synthesizing certain affixes players would be rewarded, such affixes as Guardian Soul, Absolute Glare, Mana Reverie, Aether Factor and Astral Soul.

I am more thinking of NGS here, but using the PSO2 Guardian Soul recipe as an example. This might help encourage players to get their gear up to speed along with the new battle power feature.

I don't ever say anything if players are under-geared since I understand that not everyone plays with the same goal in mind, but if there are titles for lookbook likes I don't see why their shouldn't be for achieving certain affixes.

Thanks!

I thought they had that?

having titles or not it won't change anything related to affixing the most difficult stuff, even more when it comes to Guardian Soul that requires a entire diagram to understand how to do it and still has to deal with the 10% success unless you use a soul receptor.

also NGS affixing is much simpler so more people will do it there after all the chances are affected by the number of capsules you use of the same augment and you can put one at a time without having the risk of losing the other augments in the weapon/unit.

@Jamesmor said in Give titles for synthesizing certain affixes:

also NGS affixing is much simpler so more people will do it there after all the chances are affected by the number of capsules you use of the same augment and you can put one at a time without having the risk of losing the other augments in the weapon/unit.

This is the very reason why I have lost interest in working hard in PSO2. The very idea of not shattering your entire gear augment slots would encourage players to take risk and make honest mistakes.

@Jamesmor said in Give titles for synthesizing certain affixes:

having titles or not it won't change anything related to affixing the most difficult stuff, even more when it comes to Guardian Soul that requires a entire diagram to understand how to do it and still has to deal with the 10% success unless you use a soul receptor.

Yeah, it could be other affixes too, Guardian Soul would just yield a higher reward like the way other series of titles work. Also, I played the CBT quite a lot, and some of those capsules are quite rare, there were affixes I couldn't make in the CBT because farming the capsules had certain conditions.

@favouriteSoup the beta was a limited build so obviously not all could be farmed because the limitations but it won't be the same when is fully released and yes there will be some capsules that will be harder to get that is to be expected but there will be more people selling then too.