Some problems that I used to see fix or change in later patches/updates

From What i could see in the close beta test, There was indeed a lot of problems with this build of the game itself

Resources were shared between characters even if said Alt character was located on a different server (ship) then your main character that was also on another ship , This shouldn’t be shared between both characters. The in-game censor was easy bypass by symbol arts: the N-word was utterly spam with this system, and I get it, it was the beta and no GM/administrator were activity monitoring any in-game chat The base powers system is ilvl in most games, while i enjoy the ideal of having to upgrade your ilevel (base powers ) in orders to do things,its also seem un-newbie friendly for those who wish to enjoy their friends in a UQ The 3 button being force on players who either have a non-functioning mouse wheel seems to again unfair as well put said players to either force to modify their in-game settings and not knowing if said setting are even buying apply

@takeya said in Some problems that I used to see fix or change in later patches/updates:

Resources were shared between characters even if said Alt character was located on a different server (ship) then your main character that was also on another ship , This shouldn’t be shared between both characters.

In the feedback I'm preparing I said exactly the opposite; if it wasn't shared between characters, multiple characters would be practically required to accumulate materials and this would feel like a huge chore.

@Miraglyth Maybe takeya is hoping to sell resources which would be easier if it was a chore to get them?

I'd prefer the game to just be fun in the first place. 😛