News: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Prologue 4 Stream

Set your calendars ARKS, another New Genesis prologue is set to air next week. newgenpro4.png This livestream will provide important info regarding the content as it will be released on New Genesis. The news you will be most excited about that will be shared during this stream is the PSO2 New Genesis Content Roadmap. ngscharacters.png Like the last NGS Livestream more info regarding the story and characters that will appear in it will also be brought up.

Scheduled Livestream Time: 5/25 4:30am PDT

NGSdate.png

I hope you're excited ARKS, New Genesis isn't that far away now. So get ready to fight as the Meteroan in PSO2 New Genesis.

NGS Prologue 4 Stream Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4CPBbvWEGY

-Riesz

(Info obtained from watching videos from streamers such as Anamana and Azelyra, originally obtained from the latest developer livestream from the Japanese website of PSO2. I figured since we didn't get any info yet about it, I would make a post here based on the format of the posts from the News & Announcements section on the forums, that is no longer in use).

Lol, I so misread Stream for Steam. Yeah I still don't know about this because of MS store thing.

@Valinda If you check the description of any of the NGS videos on the official Youtube channel (including the livestream link I posted) for global you'll see it list the platforms with Steam being one of them. With any after the Epic Game Store release of PSO2 also mentioning the Epic Game Store.

Also people found the new achievements on the Steam version of PSO2 yet to be available are all related to New Genesis. So hopefully it will release on all the platforms at the same time this time. The Microsoft Store only thing was just for the beta that ended now.

Actually NGS is technically part of PSO2 so it would be strange for it not to release at the same time for all the platforms, as it's basically an update when you think of it that way.

I stand corrected. 🙂

The first picture on your first post also gave me some Xenoblade Chronicles X vibes lol.

@Riesz said in News: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Prologue 4 Stream:

@Valinda If you check the description of any of the NGS videos on the official Youtube channel (including the livestream link I posted) for global you'll see it list the platforms with Steam being one of them. With any after the Epic Game Store release of PSO2 also mentioning the Epic Game Store.

Also people found the new achievements on the Steam version of PSO2 yet to be available are all related to New Genesis. So hopefully it will release on all the platforms at the same time this time. The Microsoft Store only thing was just for the beta that ended now.

NGS is releasing simultaneously on all platforms and that means Steam, Xbox and Epic are getting it all at the same time as the MS Store. The MS Store exclusivity was just for the beta.

A road map? That means we're getting a exact date in June next week. Betting it's two weeks after March 25th.

@Zeke said in News: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Prologue 4 Stream:

A road map? That means we're getting a exact date in June next week. Betting it's two weeks after March 25th.

Which would place it at the "leaked" date of June 8th/June 9th.

@YagyuChan said in News: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Prologue 4 Stream:

@Zeke said in News: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Prologue 4 Stream:

Which would place it at the "leaked" date of June 8th/June 9th.

And the leaked "end of spring" from the Sega board meeting a few months back. A lot of things are pointing at that now.