About NGS CBT graphic settings...

Soo does the NGS CBT graphics setting the final settings for the official release of NGS? or is there still more graphics settings that was not included in CBT. Im afraid if that is already finalized graphic settings then I cant play the game 60fps so does anyone know? any leaks or anything?

The CBT system requirements are not final (there could be more optimizations for the launch version, since the beta was based on an old version), but it's unknown if the options available are the final ones or if there will be more customization in the launch version.

@maii-sakurajima said in About NGS CBT graphic settings...:

Soo does the NGS CBT graphics setting the final settings for the official release of NGS? or is there still more graphics settings that was not included in CBT. Im afraid if that is already finalized graphic settings then I cant play the game 60fps so does anyone know? any leaks or anything?

based on the live service for PSO2 JP that is currently available and using the engine that NGS runs on to power PSO2 base game I would say yeah that is all the options and more but maybe SEGA might have something else up their sleeve when NGS drops into official launch.