PSO2NGS related to AVX cpu

Hello, I've been able to install and open the launcher for playing the beta for New Genesis, but I'm having an environment due error. I've reach to Identify that my actual processor doesn't have AVX instructions, but I'm able to play Phantasy Star Online 2 that also requires this AVX (it is an Intel G4560), and all my entire system applies to meet the minimun criteria requeriments to play.

I need help to get a resolution to know if this processor is able to run this game, or if there is something I can do to play it.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards. Thank you again.

PSO2 itself currently does NOT require AVX. It will when the graphics update releases, which is expected to be before NGS official launch. If your CPU doesn't support AVX, PSO2 will stop working when they release the engine update.

I understand, so I will be upgrading my proccessor then, thank you again.

@ThaSome before going and buying stuff check if your motherboard is compatible with what you want if not check CPUs that have AVX support and your motherboard has the same socket, that way you not gonna spend too much doing it.

@ThaSome said in PSO2NGS related to AVX cpu:

I understand, so I will be upgrading my proccessor then, thank you again.

They are expnsive up front, but these should be good enough to run on lower settings with NGS, at least. Also, surprisingly, the cheaper one is better: https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100007671 600565702 601321948 601301611