Loving New Genesis

I can't wait until it releases next month! I wish the beta would run until release. 😄

My only complaint; finding resources. I need more to combine a Multi-Weapon but I already grabbed what it wanted (not enough) and forgot where I go for more.

@Eguzky-0 I'm not in the CBT so I can't confirm, but I saw this post on Reddit earlier which may be of help.

@Rang-Dipkin Oh. Thank you 🙂 The release is next month, from what I gather, so not a long wait to play it. And I think everything is being wiped, so we'll all start fresh. Unless you transfer a character over.

@Eguzky-0 Yup, not long now! I'm looking forward to a fresh start and the fact that both servers will be discovering stuff at the same time. A whole world of mysteries awaits and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! 🙂

As much as I would like to keep playing NGS, I do feel I might get burned out with how few areas we currently have access too. I really want to be able to check out the ruined city.

@Eguzky-0 said in Loving New Genesis:

I think everything is being wiped, so we'll all start fresh.

You are correct. There's a little dialogue box that shows up when you start up the NGS beta that says CBT progress won't transfer to the live game. I'm OK with this though, I made some questionable decisions with some of my resources soooo.....

@Eguzky-0 and you will be doing what? as nice as the beta was it show the one big problem of the game. what is there to do? lvl to 15? what for when you do not need more that lvl 10. the game in a bad place for end game and if the top lvl will be 15 then the game sadly be dead supr fast here.

@samsaralotus said in Loving New Genesis:

@Eguzky-0 and you will be doing what? as nice as the beta was it show the one big problem of the game. what is there to do? lvl to 15? what for when you do not need more that lvl 10. the game in a bad place for end game and if the top lvl will be 15 then the game sadly be dead supr fast here.

That was just beta restrictions. The final product will actually have the story, a higher level cap, more class skills, etc.

@Ragnawind said in Loving New Genesis:

@samsaralotus said in Loving New Genesis:

That was just beta restrictions. The final product will actually have the story, a higher level cap, more class skills, etc.

as how silly his comment may sound he does have valid concerns of how end game may look like

i hope we gonna have access to ultra rare 5* weapons/armor so the 4* carry over stuff gonna get outdated as soon as you get your hands on those (ofc they need to be tradeable or we wont have a use for meseta outside of capsules and fashion)

also its quite hard to have some sort of end game for such games - looking at genshin impact for example we had "scaling difficulty" and long time to max level to keep the player busy

in pso2 (if there arent any major changes) youll hit 15 in about 6-7 hours if we get a max level of lets say 25 (thats what i guess...either that or 20-30) people might hit lv cap in a day or two - maybe a week if grinding becomes slower and slower (my guess that youll change maps at lv 12-13 anyway to fight lv 15 enemies for more exp and so on) then youll be hunting giants and gather other mats until youre maxed out...so what we need is new content on a monthly basis (if its a new UQ to farm or new event quests to do new stories new maps etc at least something new every month or even every 2 weeks)

the aquisition of skill points is interesting - i hope it wont be THAT easy to max out your trees on the official release - but locking some of those behind actual solo challenges rather than "tutorial cocoons" - also locking a couple skill points behind class specific quests (just like in pso2)

also the game badly needs side stuff "fun things" to do other than fighting so you are given the option to just chill and do fun stuff if you feel lazy to farm

@Ragnawind

Just ignore that person. They just want to stir the pot and cause a fuss.