Really Bad Lag

hey guys any one else having latency problems with the game with me happening a lot then the game will close log back on same problem ive reset the internet and still the same

I had the same earlier it’s probably due to the large number off people that are on Xbox in general

for now its been ok played for the last 2 hours with out being disconnected

lag back again anyone else?

Only lag I have had is when a lobby is full of people. Been good other than that though.

might be because im in Australia im not sure

@ozzymarkk said in Really Bad Lag:

might be because im in Australia im not sure

That is very likely the reason. The Ping would probably be over 200ms, which is high and can cause a lot of lag, especially in a game like this.

also plug your xb1 into ethernet. I am in NA and during CBT i had game breaking lag and stuttering. using the cable fixed everything

@FuzzyS0X said in Really Bad Lag:

also plug your xb1 into ethernet. I am in NA and during CBT i had game breaking lag and stuttering. using the cable fixed everything

yeah. I normally don't need Ethernet on PC, but game consoles are definitely better with ethernet to the modem. The problem is the crappy Wireless cards used in game consoles. After just a few months, they can deteriorate pretty badly, oftimes ffrom the heat produced within the console in its confined interior space. The Ethernet port doesn't suffer the same problems and can handle up to 1GBPS connections.