The Movement kinda... bad I guess

I know it's weird to say this but to my experience, the movement kinda... bad (not the photon glide or photon dash) I mean the normal run.... It's like you are walking on the ice and sliding over it... I would prefer the run version of PSO2... How about you guys?

its fine for me

If you’re talking about the way it controls, I thought it controlled really nicely. If you’re talking about the animation I can see what you mean my female char has a very square and stiff kind of run. Reminds me of those hardcore bodybuilders and they get that really square and stiff arms out to the side kind of movement.

The only issue I’ve had with the movement so far is the jump kick going off at random times, but I can disable that in the menu if I find that too annoying.

There are a few animation for running that you can change into in salon

@Nope-0 said in The Movement kinda... bad I guess:

There are a few animation for running that you can change into in salon

Ah nice, I’ll have to have a look at that once the game launches

@Nope-0 The faster sprinting animation only had one option, but at least it's something we know they can add more of in the future (though probably only through AC scratches...)

@Ezodagrom Yeah and the photon dash kind of look stiff, still it's good to know that they have that feature, at least they'll add more at some point

I'd love they add more floating animation like Etoile