Unified Service for NGS between Global and JP

@Archetype-Luna I'm curious about what's better about it. So, would you kindly elaborate..?

I’ve heard complaints that our sg scratch doesn’t have the trade in system like JP does. JP can turn in so many rewards in for a pull ticket, versus us only getting a pull ticket so many scratches. So we’re left with multiple junk items.

@RainGnyu said in Unified Service for NGS between Global and JP:

So what is the purpose of this thread? Is it hope that the GMs send this up to those that can do something about it? Are you guys trying to accomplish something with this discussion?

You mean the purpose of essentially every suggestion thread?

@Yggranya I went over it in the opening post. To summarize, better communication with the devs, better monetization, we would essentially also be able to make use of things like PSO2es and it would guarantee that any future companion app would be usable as well.

@Archetype-Luna Went over it? Before i asked, i checked and you just say they are better without giving any examples. Whatever.

It kinda feels like they're working towards some form of unification, and I remember like a couple years ago there was some kind of news about like, a pso2 server ran by some Japanese game website that the JP server sorta absorbed the accounts of somehow. I forgot the details myself, but I'd say it sets enough of a precedent that it's not impossible.

@Yggranya said in Unified Service for NGS between Global and JP:

@Archetype-Luna Went over it? Before i asked, i checked and you just say they are better without giving any examples. Whatever.

You didn't really read my post, neither the last one I responded to you with and the opening post.

@Archetype-Luna said in Unified Service for NGS between Global and JP:

However, this has shown to have issues such as the monetization differences, missing content, speed of communication with developers, and so on; thus making one sever superior to the other.

Examples right there in the opening post.

In the one I responded to you with:

To summarize, better communication with the devs, better monetization, we would essentially also be able to make use of things like PSO2es and it would guarantee that any future companion app would be usable as well.

In another post on the first page I also said:

The difference is that the Japanese NGS players are basically isolated from the rest of the world. Someone from the United States can play with someone in Hong Kong and vice versa, but neither can play with anyone from Japan despite the two being released at the same time and supposedly getting updates at the same time once NGS is released. This is an issue because the developers are Japanese, they will most likely play the Japanese version and thus get the majority of their feedback from the Japanese version with any feedback they get from the rest of the world having to go through a middle man.

Basically, the Global servers lack a direct communication channel with the developers as everything has to be compiled by a support company acting as a middleman.