Male Character Faces

I'm very concerned about the faces, what have you done, Sega? You got no lips, baby face or old man, I mean I just can't with this. I main male characters and this is the only game I can make a fat, thiccc boooty male character, but he gotta have that face and my guy is just looking weird with his little baby face.

This is like unplayable at this point, my last hope is that the old faces look exactly the same just with the new graphics. I assume the old faces aren't done yet since when you try to use them they just look disfigured, riiiight? I hope that's the case, that their just not in yet.

My PSO2 character better look exactly the same when the new graphic update happens, if this was a issue with female characters you know damn well their would be a reckoning here on the forums.

The PSO2 faces will still be selectable, the NGS faces are separate. It's completely optional to change your character's face to the NGS face (though idk whether it has any connection to using emotes with finger movement, or only the body has to be changed for that).

There were some skin coloration issues with certain options in the graphics update in the JP version (so they gave out salon passes to correct the colors), but that was the only character customization issue I know of, if/when we receive that update it should hopefully be fixed.

@Riesz said in Male Character Faces:

The PSO2 faces will still be selectable, the NGS faces are separate. It's completely optional to change your character's face to the NGS face (though idk whether it has any connection to using emotes with finger movement, or only the body has to be changed for that).

There were some skin coloration issues with certain options in the graphics update in the JP version (so they gave out salon passes to correct the colors), but that was the only character customization issue I know of, if/when we receive that update it should hopefully be fixed.

The body is what affects the ability to do finger movement Emotes.