PSO2 NGS Global CBT crashing

Every time I log on to my account and load into the game, not even 3-5 minutes in, it keeps crashes. I have no performance issue cause before it kept crashing it ran excellent and I run on high settings . Any way to resolve this?

Do you get an error message like NP1013

@Ragnawind Nope, I just play and it just logs me out; shuts down my game out out no where.

@Kars Yeah, I've been getting it too. Best I can get is 20 mins a run then it just closes.

When it closes, you should check Event Viewer. It should have a listing for the the pso2.exe crashing and what caused it.

@Fahrenheit It's absolutely frustrating.

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

@Kars said in PSO2 NGS Global CBT crashing:

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

On the Desktop, push the Windows key and S to open the search function, then type Event Viewer. Open it. On the left-side pane, expand Windows Logs and check under Application and System for anything around the time when it crashed the is marked Warning or Error

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind said in PSO2 NGS Global CBT crashing:

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

On the Desktop, push the Windows key and S to open the search function, then type Event Viewer. Open it. On the left-side pane, expand Windows Logs and check under Application and System for anything around the time when it crashed the is marked Warning or Error

I did check that out but I don't see or at least can't tell what's causing it.

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

Did you check the System logs for anything. A driver may have crashed and booted you out of the game to free resources. Also, what are your specs:

CPU:
GPU:
RAM:

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

Did you check the System logs for anything. A driver may have crashed and booted you out of the game to free resources. Also, what are your specs:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070
RAM: 32 GB 3600mhz cl16
``` and no I didn't, I'll get right to checking that.

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

It should amost meet the recommended requirements, then. Have you tried lowering the graphics settings a bit and see if it still crashes?

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

It should amost meet the recommended requirements, then. Have you tried lowering the graphics settings a bit and see if it still crashes?

I have tried messing with the graphics setting and it didn't resolve the issue, but looking again in the Event Viewer, I have found something called "nvlddmkm error" which I think is the issue. Am reading up about it, if you want a look ( https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/54045/the-nvlddmkm-error-what-is-it-an-fyi-for-those-s/ )

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

I have tried messing with the graphics setting and it didn't resolve the issue, but looking again in the Event Viewer, I have found something called "nvlddmkm error" which I think is the issue. Am reading up about it, if you want a look ( https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/54045/the-nvlddmkm-error-what-is-it-an-fyi-for-those-s/ )

I found an article about this and surprisingly, it was caused by a faulty RAM stick. Have you tried reseating the RAM and trying again. You can also try reducing it to 8GB or 16GB, depending n how many sticks make up your 32GB. If it is 2 and it stops after removing one, the one removed was causing the problem.

@Ragnawind

@Ragnawind Event viewer?

I found an article about this and surprisingly, it was caused by a faulty RAM stick. Have you tried reseating the RAM and trying again. You can also try reducing it to 8GB or 16GB, depending n how many sticks make up your 32GB. If it is 2 and it stops after removing one, the one removed was causing the problem.

Man... if it's really my ram that'll really suck. I have a big ass air cooler so i can't just pop out ram like that either. I'll go into the bios and reset everything to default.