NGS Game does not start

Hi There, I installed the game. I joined the closed beta on the insider section. However when I tried to open the game, after login to my xbox account, game doesnt start it just stack on first screen and then login screen is just appear.

pso2_h8lKQP2i8G.jpg

There is another post about this issue I got too. Fix might be to sign out every XBox app possible, then sign in. In my case, it does not work. PSO2 is still running fine, but not NGS. I wonder if there is a kind of conflict as I play PSO2 on Steam. I tried several things, to repair the NGS files, reset them, etc. but everything fails.

All you should really have to do is update Gaming Services from MS Store

I don't know what this Gaming Services are about, but it was not installed on my PC and I never needed this until now. I reinstalled NGS right after installing Gaming Services + reboot, signed out from XB apps, started NGS, signed in, but it still loops on the start screen. However, beyond my disappointment, as this is the first time I have an issue with a Beta, what's worst is it looks there is no official support here from Sega, and no one to answer the different issues peoples have. I already wasted too much time trying to make NGS works, and will just wait for the Steam release of the game. Anyway, thanks for the tips.