[NGS CBT] Hunting for typos and other text stuff

Not really bugs persay, but I can't find where else I'm supposed to report them. It's simultaneously surprising that there are typos so early, and that I only found three. Also, question for anyone who was in the JP betas: are some of the trainers supposed to have names following Chinese pronunciation? Little bit surprising to see that in a Japanese game.

pso20210514_213737_000.jpg See text log. If you try to ignore the tutorial and head for other areas right at the start when Guiden wants you to kill some stuff, he gives you a line about staying in the same area. 'enemies in nearby area'->'enemies in the nearby area'.

pso20210514_215557_002.jpg Tutorial quest, this is either immediately after accepting or speaking to him right after that. 'do you best'->'do your best'.

pso20210515_024208_006.jpg Side missions that unlock after completing the main tutorial chain. 'tells to unlock equipment'->'tells how to unlock equipment'.

@AiC-L said in [NGS CBT] Hunting for typos and other text stuff:

Also, question for anyone who was in the JP betas: are some of the trainers supposed to have names following Chinese pronunciation? Little bit surprising to see that in a Japanese game.

The following page has a compilation of NPCs on JP server.

https://pso2ngs.swiki.jp/index.php?NPC

The names of the class trainers of Gunner and Force indeed have some Chinese taste.

Upgrading my 2* rifle since multiples of literally every other 3* dropped but not that one. Entirely empty system text in chat log. pso20210515_182028_000.jpg

When trying to feed the region mag when there's already an effect in place, the message you get spells inserted wrong.

incert.jpg

"The item cannot be incerted" should be "The item cannot be inserted"

@AiC-L Same problem... my have to deal with a 2 *rifle. I wrote about it in support, but let them see it here, that I'm not alone.

@REALTIGER23 I'm hearing that the rifle and rod only drop from the UQ and the superboss. Which... tracks with my experience. Rods from UQ, everything else but rifle from Mt. Magnus.

@AiC-L said in [NGS CBT] Hunting for typos and other text stuff:

Upgrading my 2* rifle since multiples of literally every other 3* dropped but not that one. Entirely empty system text in chat log. pso20210515_182028_000.jpg

On the dialog in the screenshot, "Enhancement Level 20 exceeded." part sounds strange to me. The enhancement level has reached 20 in this case, not exceeded.

And speaking on the availability of 3-star rarity weapons. Maybe this is one of the reason to bring in PSO2 made weapons to NGS. 13-star weapons with good augments from the drop can be good time-saver for level 10-15 characters of NGS.

pso20210516_163355_000.png

I still cant tell which of these is supposed to be "I am looking for a party" and which is "My party is not yet full" This is in normal PSO2 too; given the fact that looking for groups is kind of a thing people do a lot, it's kinda wild that this hasn't been fixed yet