Game performance is awful and unplayable

Hello,

I have just ran the PSO2 New Genesis closed beta and tried to play, but the performance of the game was awful. It ran at only a few frames per second, and the graphics were horrendous. I will post my PC specs below, and any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors Installed Ram: 8 GB (7.85 GB Usable) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in, as this may be the forum primarily for the base version for PSO2.

This post is deleted!

Same for me in PSO2 New Genesis on an AMD Ryzen 5800X @3.80GHZ, 16 GB of RAM and a RTX 3080, totally unplayable even on lowest settings

@striderbob Unsure if you're still having the problem, but I seem to have fixed it following the instructions from https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/

I haven't had any issues with lag. I use an Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition from Gigabyte. I also have the integrated GPU disabled. I also set the FPS limit down to 30 because the GPU isn't good enough for high framerates with this game's specs.

Ryzen 5 1500X, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 750 Ti. Game runs in low Settings at near 60fps. There are a few spots where it drops to like 23 fps