Please, can SEGA chose a proper schedule for NGS CBT "Global" release.

I don't know whoever was responsible for this schedule 6pm PDT for NEW GENESIS CBT.

Did you guys think about EU players? Imagine wake up at 3 AM in EU just to play NEW GENISIS CBT. 🤦

e8a2f5ac-73f0-4fdd-bbd9-6a2c457de5ef-image.png

Please chose a proper schedule next time!!! 😿

32d2b33f-ca17-4143-b29c-57213a5522ee-image.png

(Dont pay attention to the selected time.)

You do know you have 2 1/2 days to play it right? Beta is only allowing you to get to 15 so you aren't missing much. It shouldn't take you anymore than 5 hours to explore everything since it's very limited.

ergh independent of the schedule they choose some part of the world will have a time they will not be able to play so let's just say they decide to choose the hour to start based on Europe and is the same 6 PM Greenwich time, great US will be day during that and for people who play from Asia it will be after midnight.

@Jamesmor 6 PM GMT means we going to have a bunch of pissed off and sleep deprived developers in Tokyo. The current schedule means CBT starts at 10 AM JST. It's better to have developers around ready to put out any fire when CBT kicks off.

I don't see the problem here as someone who lives in a place it also starts in the AMs. I'll wake up later and play it as this isn't a Beta that has specific time frames in a single day to play it and when I start playing some other players might be heading to bed, its global.

@Teasa As an EU player, personally I find this time a good thing, server issues are likely to happen at the start of the beta, even an emergency maintenance wouldn't be surprising, so when I wake up it's likely these initial issues may be fixed and the servers may be live instead of being in maintenance.

@Ezodagrom said in Please, can SEGA chose a proper schedule for NGS CBT "Global" release.:

@Teasa As an EU player, personally I find this time a good thing, server issues are likely to happen at the start of the beta, even an emergency maintenance wouldn't be surprising, so when I wake up it's likely these initial issues may be fixed and the servers may be live instead of being in maintenance.

As someone playing the beta at 2 AM my time I have no issues with it since I am hoping the servers don't implode and I already sleep at late times already so this is not an issue in my case. I do understand people have to work/sleep but I will be too excited to do that.

Purpose of the beta isn't for you to play the game ahead of time, but rather testing if the servers and features in game are properly working. If people just throw in a few hours of game time in the 2 days, it is more than enough for them to get enough data.

Test haven't even started and already a laundry list of issues https://ngs.pso2.com/cbt/news/announcements/cbtglbknownissues

And no going back to PSO2 block, but not like people are participating in CBT to play original PSO2

It will be Saturday at 1PM so unlike all of you I have had to wait the longest.

lol