This product is not supported by your environment - If your CPU doesn't support AVX you can't play

I just want to make a post here because other people may want to try out the beta/game but didn't catch the AVX requirement like me.

If you have a CPU that doesn't support AVX instructions you'll get the error "This product is not supported by your environment."

Have fun to the rest of ya!

great, and I'm always looking for a solution to the problem. So that means I can't play the beta.

I have the same mistake!

Edit: but environment is only environment.. you can change this im System of the computer of USA. then is the environment supported.

or i thinking wrong? i will install the game now new with environment in USA of the Windows Store

@KingOfGtoM-0 said in This product is not supported by your environment - If your CPU doesn't support AVX you can't play:

great, and I'm always looking for a solution to the problem. So that means I can't play the beta.

I have the same mistake!

Edit: but environment is only environment.. you can change this im System of the computer of USA. then is the environment supported.

or i thinking wrong? i will install the game now new with environment in USA of the Windows Store

That's not what they mean by "environment". They mean your PC's hardware specs. I'm getting that same message, and it's obviously my CPU, which is one of the Phenom CPUs, that doesn't support AVX.

yes, that's exactly what I had to experience painfully when I reinstalled the game 3 times.

did not help USA as a location.

why do you bring a game on the market that not all CPUs support.

I hope you can get it done by the release

@KingOfGtoM-0 said in This product is not supported by your environment - If your CPU doesn't support AVX you can't play:

yes, that's exactly what I had to experience painfully when I reinstalled the game 3 times.

did not help USA as a location.

why do you bring a game on the market that not all CPUs support.

I hope you can get it done by the release

Technically, any new computer you could buy in the past 8 years or so supports AVX, which is a reqirement. It basically just means it is time to upgrade the old. You can still keep a lot of components from the old computer for if the new one doesn't have it like GPU, RAM if it is the same type and more of it, hard drive and/or DVD/BD, expansion cards like WiFi or sound cards, etc.