Forgot 2nd password

Hi, I forgot my 2nd password and to change it in game you need your old password which I don't remember. I was wondering if I can get this reset? I have already submitted a ticket pertaining to this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.

There's nothing you can do other than support ticket.

Same I canโ€™t remember my password

Returning player totally forgot my second password

Same thing with me also. I already submitted a ticket, and got a response that it will take time for mine to be reseted. So now all I need is patience. "Also a returning player."

Support ticket and patience is the best way to handle this issue if it happens.

how long does it take ๐Ÿ˜ง

i want to use auction house again

@SPLATULATED After you submit the ticket, it usually is 2-3 days. I would give or take a week because of the extreme circumstances they are dealing with.

I submitted a ticket for reset on the 30th and received an email saying they received it but haven't heard anything since. Not being able to use the auction house is hindering my play at this point.

I've got the same issue. I really do not remember making a 2nd password to begin with and I would like to think that I would have remembered that or at least wrote it down.

I've submitted a ticket 5 days ago and also sent a follow up email but have still had no response.

Might as well add one more to the list of 2pForgetters lol. got the reply email and its been 4 days now............................

They replied to my request saying that they have reset it so I could make a new password but it would take time to process.

After 1-2 days, it let me choose a new password and is now working.

@Blackarat Glad they fixed it for you.

Still waiting for my 2nd password reset. Day 4

I had the same issue and I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still haven't been reset this is really starting to suck... ๐Ÿ˜ž