ngs error 249

i launched the game, and pressed 'getting started' and i get this error 3f464fda-5b49-4bbb-9440-ef7268323d2d-image.png

it says all the servers are under maintanence, but i didnt see that mentioned anywhere on this page or on twitter either, so r the servers actually under maintanence or is there some other issue?

@GruffDarkFoxy said in ngs error 249:

i launched the game, and pressed 'getting started' and i get this error 3f464fda-5b49-4bbb-9440-ef7268323d2d-image.png

it says all the servers are under maintanence, but i didnt see that mentioned anywhere on this page or on twitter either, so r the servers actually under maintanence or is there some other issue?

Servers are currently not live which means you cannot connect to them. Please wait till the 14th May at 6 PM PDT to play the CBT.

CBT doesn't start until 6PM PDT tomorrow, May 14, 2021. Whatever time zone you are in, you have to convert to PDT to get the time it launches in your region. It is NOT 6PM PDT May 14 yet. That is actually in 26 hours from the next hour

to help in the hour for those that don't live close to the Pacific Coast the beta will start around 01:00 AM UTC.