Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...

Since we have HTPD now and it really make me noticed that we have a lot of people with bad gear in there. This problem would be mitigate a bit if we could get riser and rivalate unit from rising badge 5 trade but we didn't get it in the new patch because??

There's only one more fire swirl uq in schedule now and the limited quest that drop riser are already gone so it's would be reasonable that we would get this kind of thing already but did they just forgot that it's exist or what?

Not to mention there's also some cosmetic stuff and emotes in there too...

1618445361543-2.jpg

1618445369508-3.jpg

Also where tf is Xia? Please let me see her face again just once before you decide to move on to NGS

1618445355855-1.jpg

Source : https://youtu.be/0A53ygbQf44

@Melforne

HTPD is meant has the final challenge in pso2, anything short of BiS gear for your class, plus the skill and knowledge on how to play your class, and you’re not going to be able to do enough dps to clear it.

We have rising weapon badges 1-5, which is our version of that exchange, theirs some comparable weapons and units in their already.

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Uhhh, why are you telling me that. I already know about those stuff.

Also Novel doesn't even come close to being as good as Fluxio/Riser, same goes for unit too.

Honestly I say throw Rinzer at the top of weapons, swap Novel Units for Rivalate (because you can always swap it back to Novel at Zig if you want (for free)), then for everything else just take out anything that appeared as Scratch Bonus, Mission Pass or Fresh Finds. If need be tack on some extra RB5 exchanges, because honestly last thing we need is another Photon Art List like the EX-Cube Shop.

Additionally are more than few Camos in there that haven't appeared in Global (Ex: Nova Stream, RA Traveler, Chevalier Pledge, Woval Edge, Cuentin Sword) and it has all the Scion Camos (Luchs Frieden, Grim Assassin, Aile Starlight, Victoire Ehre, Glauben Ehre, & Superbia Ehre) + the ARKS Hour Camos.

@Melforne said in Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...:

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Uhhh, why are you telling me that. I already know about those stuff.

Also Novel doesn't even come close to being as good as Fluxio/Riser, same goes for unit too.

Then why are you asking for that gear for HTPD? Novel units and weapons upgrade to rivelate very easy now. Rivelste being the unit’s you asked for, and rivelate being comparable to Fluxio for a lot of classes. Plus zig has an exchange for Fluxio weapons now, just need to do some CM3 to get a title and then that can be swapped to any weapon of your choosing. Plus Klauz weapons are very easy to make thanks to all the stones that have been handed out, rainbow keys, and cradle.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 No he is talking about the Rinser, Fluxio but black (same stats, just not from CM)

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Because I'm pretty sure people could still clear HTPD with Riser if they're good at their class, also Rivalate unit is not easy to make, it take tons of materials to convert Novel to Rivalate and we don't have a lot of content that give us normal unit to dismantle into said material.

Fluxio from CM3 have +30 grind cap so you couldn't grind it higher than that unless you farm all of CM3 titles, good luck doing that with pug. Also all of it is still not enough for people who play multiple class and I'm quite sure that Riser/Fluxio is better than Rivalate.

Klauz is not that easy to make since people still need to do divide to make it, and not all people drop enhance cap from rainbow key. If Kluaz is really easy then I wouldn't see a lot of people with bad gear as I said in first post. Other problem is, we also have limited supply of powerstone so it would still be a problem for people that play multiple class, especially if said class need more than one weapon to be at their best.

I also am using Klauz, mind you, but I just want every pug to have decent chance at finishing HTPD rather than me having to leave everytime I see my teammate gear.

I'm just here to ask for missing content, Idk why you seem to be against it.

@Melforne said in Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...:

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Because I'm pretty sure people could still clear HTPD with Riser if they're good at their class, also Rivalate unit is not easy to make, it take tons of materials to convert Novel to Rivalate and we don't have a lot of content that give us normal unit to dismantle into said material.

Fluxio from CM3 have +30 grind cap so you couldn't grind it higher than that unless you farm it from all of CM3 titles to enhance , good luck doing that with pug. Also it's all of it is not enough for people who play multiple class and I'm quite sure that Riser/Fluxio is better than Rivalate.

Klauz is not that easy to make since people still need to do divide to make it, and not all people drop enhance cap from rainbow key. If Kluaz is really easy then I wouldn't see a lot of people with bad gear as I said in first post. Other problem is, we also have limited supply of powerstone so it would still be a problem for people that play multiple class, especially if said class need more than one weapon to be at their best.

I also am using Klauz, mind you, but I just want every pug to have decent chance at finishing HTPD rather than me having to leave everytime I see my teammate gear.

I'm just here to ask for missing content, Idk why you seem to be against it.

Maybe a few classes and if the people are really good at those classes. This quest is designed around everyone in the party being able to clear TPD at depth 100, and only a few can do that it they aren’t using Klauz weapons and units. Theirs a few exceptions of course flaocc did it on hero with a rivelate weapon and no units, but he is also a top tier hero player.

The mats for the rivelate exhacnge are so easy to get now. You have ultimate boosters which you can trade photon boosters, rwb5s, and divide medals for, plus you get some from your divide weeklies. You have pure photons which you can trade divide medals for and you get them from you divide weeklies too.

Promehit you get directly from dismantling 12* units and they are like 100k each and you can get up to 30 or so with a great success so it’s easy to get enough of this. The only thing that is slightly grindy to get are the gold mats. The easiest way to get these is again dismantle 12* units which give 81 silver and 99 for a great success. Then take these silver to the craft swap shop and exchange into gold at a 10-1 ratio. So you basically get 8 gold per 12* unit. So you would need to dismantle around 50, 12* units per upgrade, and at an average price of 100k each, that’s around 5m which is nothing with cradle, that like 1 run with no PSE burst.

@Vashzaron said in Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 No he is talking about the Rinser, Fluxio but black (same stats, just not from CM)

Ah I see

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...:

Maybe a few classes and if the people are really good at those classes. This quest is designed around everyone in the party being able to clear TPD at depth 100, and only a few can do that it they aren’t using Klauz weapons and units. Theirs a few exceptions of course flaocc did it on hero with a rivelate weapon and no units, but he is also a top tier hero player.

Well, I can cleared depth 100 with mix of Fluxio and Klauz weapon and Ofz unit. All of them have budget affix.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Soooo, where's Weapons Badge 2021(Rising bade 5) trade option for global...:

The mats for the rivelate exhacnge are so easy to get now. You have ultimate boosters which you can trade photon boosters, rwb5s, and divide medals for, plus you get some from your divide weeklies. You have pure photons which you can trade divide medals for and you get them from you divide weeklies too.

Promehit you get directly from dismantling 12* units and they are like 100k each and you can get up to 30 or so with a great success so it’s easy to get enough of this. The only thing that is slightly grindy to get are the gold mats. The easiest way to get these is again dismantle 12* units which give 81 silver and 99 for a great success. Then take these silver to the craft swap shop and exchange into gold at a 10-1 ratio. So you basically get 8 gold per 12* unit. So you would need to dismantle around 50, 12* units per upgrade, and at an average price of 100k each, that’s around 5m which is nothing with cradle, that like 1 run with no PSE burst.

Imagine the 12* unit market crash when all people do that, and I don't think that's considered 'easy' since that's a lot of hoops to jump through just for 1 unit when, if we have trade option that I mentioned, we could just get it with 200 RB5 badge in one click. Not to mention if you're gonna make it that way then it's better to just make 13* Ofz unit, a lot less hurdle.

Oh and there's also this 15* Hr/Ph/Et weapon collection that too. I don't know when JP got it, but It's still worth mentioning.

pso20201004_202109_000.jpg

Well, I can cleared depth 100 with mix of Fluxio and Klauz weapon and Ofz unit. All of them have budget affix.

Imagine the 12* unit market crash when all people do that, and I don't think that's considered 'easy' since that's a lot of hoops to jump through just for 1 unit when, if we have trade option that I mentioned, we could just get it with 200 RB5 badge in one click. Not to mention if you're gonna make it that way then it's better to just make 13* Ofz unit, a lot less hurdle.

Did you read where I said it’s possible to do, but it’s heavily class and skill dependant. I was also referring to not using any BiS gear, you’re still using a Klauz weapon which is BiS for most classes and Fluxio which is a very good weapon, and with most of your damage coming from your S augs and weapon potential, and outside of a couple of S augs most are pretty cheap to buy. So you don’t need top tier normal affixes like GS etc has they add no where near as much damage has S augs.

Also to give you some context when this first came out in Japan the clear rate was only 1 or 2%, it’s gone up since then, but that should give you an idea of the dps requirements needed to clear it. Clearing depth 100 Sodam is just the baseline you need to be able to reach to have a realistic chance of beating HTPD, and has been pointed out in another thread they have had significantly more time to work on getting their endgame gear than we have, and they still had that low of a clear rate. I wonder out of how many people that managed to beat it weren’t using BiS gear? I have no numbers of course, but I’d image it was pretty low.

People buy and dismantle 12* units all the time, cause it’s the only way to get gold mats, so no idea what you’re going on about a market crash happening, it’s been fine so far. If you consider half the items being in exchanges already and the other coming from the same star units that all you need to is buy and dismantle and can get enough mesta to buy it all from a single run a lot of hoops to jump through, then you’re going to be in for a hell of a time making Kraus unit’s or any kind of high end affix.

@TEN-SQUARE-3

I really don't know what you're trying to prove here...I just want the missing content, not arguing about what's the best way to do HTPD or making rivalate unit...

@TEN-SQUARE-3

I really don't know what you're trying to prove here...I just want the missing content, not arguing about what's the best way to do HTPD or making rivalate unit...

What is missing that's considered content? That statement gets thrown around a lot here despite us having what JP has for playable content. Do you consider vendors only content? Same with cosmetics?

@Zeke

Ah yeah, I'm talking about vendors stuff. I'm not too good at English so sorry if I use the word wrong.