What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?

I remember Bicolor 1 was among the list of substitutes for Frost Disciple, so it might work here too but I expect it'll show at the legs.

It's really ridiculous that Global players still have this problem entirely driven by the lack of one default innerwear which is essentially no more revealing than the options we do have. Moreso that what's now over a year of asking even for an explanation of why so many of our basewears just cannot look as intended has been completely blanked.

By the way, depending on your region your keyboard may have an Alt Gr key to the right of the space bar. If so, Alt Gr + e should be a quick way to type é. It doesn't work in in-game chat (the message gets consumed and you can't even use Ctrl + Up to retrieve it) but it does for item searches in the Personal Shop.

@Miraglyth The omission of Smart Inner was a bad move in the past. I don't like that decision, but the decision alone is kinda acceptable to me. But to keep bringing in Smart Inner requiring items one after another is a completely shameless act, IMO. Seeing this kind of movement is the time when I lose confidence on the management of the global server.

If they really don't want to add Smart Inner on global, I wonder if they can just add Florezon [In].

And unfortunately, my keyboard doesn't have that Alt Gr key... 😢

@Fiona-Respha said in What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?:

But to keep bringing in Smart Inner requiring items one after another is a completely shameless act, IMO.

It's tricky; if they end up adding Smart Inner in the future it'd be worse if they previously left out such items because Smart Inner didn't exist at the time of the set they released in. And if they never add it then it just means we're missing content we'd otherwise still get even if it can't look as intended. Perhaps leaving those outfits out and then restoring Smart Inner later would be the worst combination.

One thing they could have done this whole time was identify all basewear that needs Smart Inner because all options available in Global (including MFDB, Silicone and Silence Lied) show through somewhere, and change those basewear to automatically hide innerwear. Many swimsuit basewears do this after all.

Right now we just have basewear that 100% needs an innerwear Global not only lacks but have never been given explanation for despite the recent abundance of almost as discreet alternatives. Regardless of the possible explanations for that or the possibility that we may eventually be given one of them, nothing can change the simple fact that this is an inconsistency with impact on Global.

And unfortunately, my keyboard doesn't have that Alt Gr key...

It might be simplest to use Clipboard History if you're on a relatively recent version of Windows 10 as it was added a while ago and I think made default recently. From the start bar search for "Clipboard settings" and there's a toggle at the top of that menu for Clipboard History.

If that's turned on, you can use Windows + V to get a list of recent copies; you can copy é and then from its entry in that menu you can click the three-dots button and pin it. This saves it even when you restart the machine, so all you need to do thereafter is Windows + V and then select it. It's how I quickly access ★ (as used by PSO2 e.g. Wanda Egg 9★) and ½.

Though Alt + 6 ➡ 4 ➡ 2 on the numpad is about as fast (and one key less than 0233).

@Miraglyth I'm not very sure why Smart Inner coming later will become a worse case. Maybe because people who've bought some alternates to Smart Inner will see their investments turns into vain? If so that's understandable, but I'd rather say that's their responsibility. They could have taken into account the very small chance of global introducing Smart Inner.

Anyway, I don't think SEGA is going to take some action on this global Smart Inner issue in the future (I wonder if they are even aware of the problem), and if so, going into details on this topic won't be very productive. I'm just glad I could share my dissatisfaction on this issue 😁

@Miraglyth said in What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?:

It might be simplest to use Clipboard History if you're on a relatively recent version of Windows 10 as it was added a while ago and I think made default recently. From the start bar search for "Clipboard settings" and there's a toggle at the top of that menu for Clipboard History.

If that's turned on, you can use Windows + V to get a list of recent copies; you can copy é and then from its entry in that menu you can click the three-dots button and pin it. This saves it even when you restart the machine, so all you need to do thereafter is Windows + V and then select it. It's how I quickly access ★ (as used by PSO2 e.g. Wanda Egg 9★) and ½.

Though Alt + 6 ➡ 4 ➡ 2 on the numpad is about as fast (and one key less than 0233).

Oh, thank you, but at the moment, I don't have a PC capable of running PSO2 global. Actually, I bought one, but I couldn't make it run the game before the CBT started. lol

@Miraglyth I'm not very sure why Smart Inner coming later will become a worse case.

Sorry, I meant that if Global removed several basewear like Gené Bunny from their respective scratch sets because they can't look right without Smart Inner and then restored Smart Inner, then Global still wouldn't have Gené Bunny at all. That's why it'd be worse than leaving Gené Bunny included even if it can't look right, because if we then get Smart Inner all will be well.

Oh, thank you, but at the moment, I don't have a PC capable of running PSO2 global.

Actually that reminds me - if you're on a phone (at least an Android one, no idea about iOS) you can just long-press e and it'll expand to multiple options including é.

Recently with Rewind: Heroines scratch, they added one of the best alternative to Smart Inner. I'm posting this just in case if someone missed it.

The item is Florezon [In], located at about one fifth from the bottom of the item list of Rewind: Heroines. Simply said, Florezon [In] is a Smart Inner [In] with additional body paint around the neck and at the right wrist.

The blue body paint is the necklace part. The gold necklace is of the basewear, not Frolezon.
florezon1.jpg

The wrist part.
florezon2.jpg

If you don't mind the necklace part showing, Florezon can be a perfect alternative to the Smart Inner. Not many innerwear can cope with the Rika mode of Rika/Nei Remodel, I suppose.
florezon3.jpg
(Fun fact: This Rika/Nei series was designed with a goal of showing different designs depending on the combination of layering wares. The combination of Rika Remodel [Ou] + Nei Remodel [Ba] + Smart Inner [In] was inspired from Rika, whereas (no outer) + Nei Remodel [Ba] + Nei Remodel [In] inspired from Nei. Because of the lack of the Smart Inner, global has not been able to show the Rika mode correctly for a long time)

Or the Reaver Swallow. Yet, without the associated accessories, it's not complete...
florezon4.jpg

If you want to see how Florezon [In] looks on its own, I think the easiest way to jump to the bottom of the prize list of Rewind: Heroines and try on any of the all-in-one costumes listed there, then scroll up the list to find Florezon and try it on.

I got Silence Lied In (Ruby) from the scratch and I'm happy with it. Worst angle right here.

pso20210601_173014_002.jpg