What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?

I usually only buy low profile innerwear but nothing I have looks perfect.

Your best bet will probably be either Silicone (which has straps on the bottom but they're transparent) or the MFDB Hoodie inner (which doesn't have straps but it might peek out the top of the bunny base), unless I'm missing something else.

Unless we get Smart Inner at some point, but kinda doubtful at this point.

Silicone 1 was what I was using. The transparent bottom straps aren't much of a problem with Gene's fishnet stockings if you set the innerwear priority after the body paint. Not something you would notice during gameplay. The problem is the top that peaks out.

WIll look at Nei in a bit.

Lace Silicone has the straps more noticeable on the bottom but the top is fine.

Nei Remodel works fine for the top and bottom but has gloves and there's a back that shows up. And there's like 1 on Ship 4 and it's 104M 💸

Have you tried Silence Lied from the SG scratch? The bottom is tiny, though there is a tranparent strap between the bits on the top. (Maybe we'll finally get Smart Inner with NGS, though I'm betting on no, again. Been expecting it since August.)

I know the following inners won't fit within the baseware, but anyway, just in hope they might give some acceptable result.

Aile Aetos: Snow/Sakura [In]. This has the same problem as Silicone 1.

Tudo Irogeon [In]. The bottom part of this inner won't fit in. Still maybe some color variation is more acceptable. The color variations global has are vanilla, Ruby, Snow and Sun.

Edit: by the way, is there any way we can search Gené Bunny Ver. [Ba] on personal shops? Typing Gene Bunny Ver. [Ba] won't work, probably the game is requiring the "é" 😢

@Fiona-Respha You might search just 'bunny,' I've had luck finding things with similar searches. It should get you everything 'bunny' in the listings.

@Kodiakmax Nope. My shop dictionary has already forgotten that name 😢

Does copying the full name and ctrl+v work? Or ask someone on the same ship to look it up for you and search the price.

And Silence Lied Inner is 99% perfect. Very small amount shows in the cleavage and is transparent. Bottom peeks out a bit through stockings but you shouldn't be looking at your character that close, lol.

I still have my free pick ticket but I was sitting on the fence with a camo and Shiva's hair. Might do some rolls and see how that works out.

@Fiona-Respha said in What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?:

Edit: by the way, is there any way we can search Gené Bunny Ver. [Ba] on personal shops? Typing Gene Bunny Ver. [Ba] won't work, probably the game is requiring the "é"

Yeah, it's the é. Though the game throws out special chars like spaces/colons/brackets in its search, it doesn't do that for accented letters.

I searched it earlier because of this topic, just gotta either copypaste the é (or the full name) or know the key combo for it (alt+0233), which I only happen to know from the old days of being a kid on the internet and wanting to show off by typing Pokémon instead of Pokemon.

@Neosiotype I just wanted to try the baseware on. If I was wearing (for example) Tudo Irogeon [In] and if could find Gené Bunny Ver. [Ba] on the shop, I could see how that combination will look.

Nevertheless, I remembered I own one on JP server, so I could have more detailed check there.

Tudo Irogeon [In]. Probably not a choice. The dot pattern is fully visible at the back, I felt it rather ugly.

Esta Teresa [In]. Has similar problem as Nei Remodel. Visible on the back, but doesn't have arm gloves.

Duskwake Regalia [In]. If you can bare the tattoos, not that bad.

Also, a note on Silence Lied. The half transparent band on the chest of Silence Lied will become much more glossy and stands out more under the new graphics update. I'll put a screenshot later.

@Akonyl & Neosiotype Thank you for advice, I'll try if I could copy paste it on Xbox One (unfortunately, that's only platform I have on global). I came to a point that I open the Arks Elite scratch page and select the word Gené, but couldn't find out how to copy paste it on Xbox 😆 Should check out more.

@Akonyl With alt+0233, you mean holding down the alt key and pressing 0, 2, 3, 3 in sequence?

EDIT: after some Internet search, I managed to paste the word Gené into the item name box of personal shop. Thank you all!

It was a tedious process, but once my dictionary learned the name, the later part is not that awful.

@Fiona-Respha said in What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?:

@Akonyl With alt+0233, you mean holding down the alt key and pressing 0, 2, 3, 3 in sequence?

Yeah, it's how you typically do special ascii chars in Windows. If you're on the Xbox though, I'm not entirely sure how you'd do it. Maybe it has an on-screen keyboard you can use that has access to accents? Dunno how xbox's works, but I know some onscreen keyboards have the accented char variations show up if you hold a single letter long enough.

But also, you might need to try a few sets. Dunno what ship you're on but there weren't many of the default basewears left on 2, so you might just search for something and get no hits anyway if it's sold out.

(edit: Or, looks like you found it out as I was posting this anyway, so it all worked out without that)

@Akonyl Thanks again, maybe there's a way to add some keyboard option to Xbox One keyboard. In PSO2, calling the built-in software keyboard always takes some time, so I avoided to use that keyboard and is not very familiar with it.

But as for now, I'm just happy with the old-good copy & paste method. Once I knew how to do it, it's not that time consuming 😃

EDIT:

@Akonyl said in What innerwear works with the Gene Bunny Base?:

but I know some onscreen keyboards have the accented char variations show up if you hold a single letter long enough.

I missed this part. Yes, this is what I needed. Really appreciated!

It got pretty late but here's how Gené Bunny + Silence looks after the graphics update. It's hard to see from the static screenshot, it looks like some transparent plastic with high reflection of lighting.

Gené Bunny + Silence Lied

Probably people actually tried this combination know, the way how this transparent band part looks highly depends on the parameters of chest. If we move the slider to the far right, this band will be much less visible. This screenshot was taken with the slider put to the left, to clearly show this part.