More Options for Auto Loot setting

The current auto loot settings are all 13* or higher. I would like to see this option expanded more to allow for 10* or 12* option.

In the current state of the game it would be more beneficial than the 13* option considering very very few Quests have those drops for SH.

I support this suggestion

Completely agree. So much micro managing

Agree. And 11Star Unit Acquisition option too, please.

I noticed Meseta isnt showing next to your character when you pick it up, like the materials and other items you pick up. I really miss it, I think its a bug and have reported it to support.

It still shows in the chat log but would like to see the small text next to my character as running through the meseta crysals

Even 10+ would suffice or just have it as a players choosing. Eg can set it to auto loot 3* above if wanted to

There are so many items that would have been saved if this was available!

@John-Paul-RAGE while I agree with the options for 10, 11, 12, 13+ under weapons and units I would most love to see MESETA being auto-collected. I spend half my time running around to pick up meseta.

@SickPuP That's the worst part, to me. They DO have an auto-loot option for Meseta. I have it turned on. It just doesn't DO anything, except that I don't have to push a button to "Grab" the Mesata nodes, just have to walk over them. But that's still not "auto collect." Maybe it's bugged?

@zaffy2005 no, I think it is programmed differently. Auto meseta was there a long time before the other options and simply automatically picked the meseta up for you when you ran over it.

The other ones were programmed to automatically go into inventory/storage on kill.

The auto meseta could definitely use an update.

@John-Paul-RAGE I mean it's kinda cool seeing this giant field of golden glows but it is ridiculously time consuming having to run all around the field to pick them all up (and I imagine resource draining having to render all those individual nodes). Would be much easier if it just automatically went to our "pockets" so to speak. And didn't spam the chat log, either.