PSO2 GNS beta just dissapeared from insider hub?

So i wanted to start preloading the game for the beta tomorrow, but it's just gone from insider hub... the same place i entered the beta. The only thing i can think of that the reason is, is that i live in Belgium and my country got region blocked because of lootboxes. Or is it something that i'm missing here and i can fix it somehow?

@WantlessTwo7415 It's almost certainly because of the region block, the beta is still in the insider hub for me.

The beta is only available in the Insider Hun for all regions where the base game is legally available on the MS Store.

I already feared this, anyway i can work around this? I know it worked for PSO2 with a tweaker

OK nevermind, this is kinda stupid but simply changing my region from Belgium to UK makes it work, it popped up again in my insider hub and in the store, it's installing atm.

Honestly this is the stupidest region lock i've ever seen

@WantlessTwo7415 said in PSO2 GNS beta just dissapeared from insider hub?:

OK nevermind, this is kinda stupid but simply changing my region from Belgium to UK makes it work, it popped up again in my insider hub and in the store, it's installing atm.

Honestly this is the stupidest region lock i've ever seen

No, that's basically par the course these days. Like how you can make Nintendo Network and PSN accounts for other regions and download games from them. Pretty sure you need to order the respective store cards from other regions to actually digitally buy games in other regions though. Probably still cheaper than importing region-free physical copies but I digress.

This whole new wave of importing is exactly why Bandai Asia started releasing games that either they think wouldn't sell well in the US or would have legal issues in the US (like Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Super Robot Wars) in English BTW.

@Mattwo7 actually Bandai Asia does the English translation to the Asian version not because US but because several countries in Asia speak English and is a pretty big market there, doing in English is cheaper than just doing to every language spoken in that region

@Jamesmor Why do you think they even suddenly opened a Bamco branch in Southeast Asia to begin with? Bandai has had business there for far longer. If this were about the market being profitable, this wouldn't be recent news.

@Mattwo7 is not, they were doing business there for a pretty good time, since the PS3 was released

@Jamesmor PS3 games are also region free. Not sure if the store works that way though.

@Mattwo7 doesn't work that way, Sony accounts are region locked and you can't change the region however for the games not being region locked Bamco started to sell those Asia region physical games that had English translation since the PS3 was released and still today they keep doing that.