It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.

So MB4 UH, lost to it both times thanks to the nuke at the end. PSA everyone: Save an AIS cannon to interrupt the tower nuke! You need several of those to stop it! Have people really already forgotten how to do this EQ?

The UQ is doa because it requires mechanics.

doa? Am I supposed to know what that means?

If people are struggling with UH MB4 you're in for a treat in 13hours when the first scheduled Twisted with Hatred UQ is due.

@Hatsodoom said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

So MB4 UH, lost to it both times thanks to the nuke at the end. PSA everyone: Save an AIS cannon to interrupt the tower nuke! You need several of those to stop it! Have people really already forgotten how to do this EQ?

People were failing mining base 4 in pugs before UH.

@Hatsodoom said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

doa? Am I supposed to know what that means?

Dead on arrival

@Zeke The UQ is just a worse Craddle, there's little to no reason to even run it. Unless you really like MB4 for whatever reason.

Ideally you shouldn't even get to the point where it does this attack and you also don't need half the MPA to defend one tower. Especially not during the last phase of the fight where you should only have 2-4 people on "defence duty". People try to do "the mechanics" but that's often times part of the issue.

@Leaf3299 said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

If people are struggling with UH MB4 you're in for a treat in 13hours when the first scheduled Twisted with Hatred UQ is due.

I wouldn't even try to PuG this one, either premade or skip.

@Zeke Unless you really like MB4 for whatever reason.

Who do you think you're talking to? (Also I want the camos.) Also god forbid people in this game have to do something other than mindlessly kill. Seriously a simple mechanic such as tower defense is all it takes to turn people off?

@Ryoga Yeah, it's not really an UQ you want to or even can pug, definitely not without expert matching which doesn't exist on Global. Pugging it is very unlikely on JP, it's not impossible but you have to get lucky and be matched with strong people who didn't have time to find a premade or are just trying their luck with pugs for the fun of it.

It doesn't help that majority of more competent people will indeed seek out their friends to form a premade which reduces your chances of getting a successful pug clear.

I doubt the majority of players will even attempt this, me included.

@Kittenboat It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a fun challenge worth trying a few times at least. Even more so if you're tired of the braindead UQs which are literally impossible to fail even if you try.

Mine Defense was always the UQ that had the biggest chance to fail and will still continue to be like that and yes people did forgot how it was but there are some that are seeing it for the first time.

@NIC said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

People were failing mining base 4 in pugs before UH.

Yeah, especially in the week or two following its introduction. Those were interesting times. Wasn't MB4 part of an S rank accumulation campaign though? That probably incentivised players to get better in a way that we don't have now.

The UQ is just a worse Craddle, there's little to no reason to even run it.

It sounds like there's a few camos available that some might be interested in, but unless it drops like 300+ RWB5 to cover the time spend Cradle has just set too high a bar for anything that doesn't drop endgame gear to feel worthwhile.

I don't even plan to look at MB4 or Omegapprentice UH. I'll check out their Quest Log item lists when those become available in case there's any pleasant surprises, and maybe run them once each just to see if there's any interesting additions and to say I did. But the main appeal of the former is it's not Buster Quests, and the latter isn't far behind Blackened Kingdom or Festive Song for feeling like a chore.

@Kittenboat said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

you're in for a treat in 13hours when the first scheduled Twisted with Hatred UQ is due.

I doubt the majority of players will even attempt this, me included.

Yeah... no chance until we get a reasonable source of modules. The announcement even says "This quest is not for those with average gear" and yet we've been stiffed on our ability to get endgame gear.

@Miraglyth said in It gets a UH and suddenly people fail.:

the latter isn't far behind Blackened Kingdom or Festive Song for feeling like a chore

What makes matters worse is that they never bothered to bring Dark Blasts up to par which is actually relevant here as it (IMO) makes the Luther part of the fight overstay its welcome. I wish that we could use the new A.I.S. for this.