So we're on episode three content with current JP class updates?

Seriously AQ+50 just fall before me. I nearly one shot all mobs and kill bosses in 30 seconds. Maybe they should of released the other episodes with this release lol. Anyone else having a ridiculously easy time with the current end game?

Yep, basically the current state of the NA server is a version of Ep6 with Ep4-6 content locked. It looks like the plan is to do a slow roll-out of further Episode content to appeal to new players, rather than overwhelm them all at once; my personal guess is that the roll-out will be the Open Beta period, and that all content will be fully unlocked by the time of the official release.

Well, Considering that Episodes 4-6 are kind of a confusing part, to start makes sense to hold it at the start, I just hope they dont hold back too long

The Betas are supposed to only be Episode 1-3, but it uses the current JP Episode 6 client and server data as a base. They are likely going to roll out more Episode content when everything relevant to it has been translated, inserted, and tested internally, which will likely be after OBT, which many are speculating to end with the maintenance at the end of this month, since that is when they are handing out CBT rewards, which were slated for release at official launch.

Yeah, AQ +50 isn't really a good judge of how OP you are, but I do agree that the content is pretty easy without all the urgent bosses to annihilate poorly built SH players.

With how it is now there isn't much of a reason for a pure mag or even affixing above 4 slots, much less affixing units at all.

I am in no rush to spend millions of meseta affixing and making 4 different mags, but we definitely need the different Falz UQs and triggers to force us to play more intelligently.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in So we're on episode three content with current JP class updates?:

Yeah, AQ +50 isn't really a good judge of how OP you are, but I do agree that the content is pretty easy without all the urgent bosses to annihilate poorly built SH players.

With how it is now there isn't much of a reason for a pure mag or even affixing above 4 slots, much less affixing units at all.

I am in no rush to spend millions of meseta affixing and making 4 different mags, but we definitely need the different Falz UQs and triggers to force us to play more intelligently.

Was more on the damage we do. I'm doing 13k per AoE single charge swing and like 50k-60k every finisher with giant glowing sword as a hunter.

Sorry don't have skills remembered yet.

i am level 61 and struggling to even walk into solo super hard . My biggest issues, is just getting xp. I have only done up to episode 2 of the story. I typically get my levels now just doing urgent missions.

@Taconight1977 said in So we're on episode three content with current JP class updates?:

i am level 61 and struggling to even walk into solo super hard . My biggest issues, is just getting xp. I have only done up to episode 2 of the story. I typically get my levels now just doing urgent missions.

Have you tried getting a rarity 12 weapon from the rising badge vendor and leveling that up? For your units are you getting affixs that give range/melee attack bonus along with defense? Go to the player market and look up the rarity 10 units and see if any with good affixs are up.

@Taconight1977 for XP you typically would run Advance Quests on VH with a full party. After 1 run you will probably have enough Photon Boosters to exchange for an 11* for your class.

Even as a RA at level 75 with a 13* weapon I can easily get wrecked in SH solo if I get blindsided. Some classes are just squishy and don't like having aggro.

For decent units you can run SH AQ Forest until you fight the ol' silver dog and nap his units.

@John-Paul-RAGE Units wise the varda set is better IMO with is decent boost in dmage for equiping all the set

no amount of defense will prvent telegraphed one shots , so doin more dmage while also learning to dodge is usually the bets choice