Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

What about the mystery of Stratos being smaller then the EU servers allow ? x,D

No really look for yourself. She is the smallest NPC in the whole game and as far as i have noticed the only one below the censoring high. If she takes of her boots she would be even smaller like an Inch or two.

Actually Mimi (ARKS League), is smaller at 142cm according to the PSO2 EP4 Materials Collection, while Stratos is 143cm via PSO2 EP5 Materials Collection

@Miraglyth I wanted to clarify I was not talking about bugs when you started mentioning unintentional things as it could be seen that way.

@Church10129 Always found it a neat detail she stands on a box behind the counter lol.

Actually iirc the in-game model is on 3 stacked boxes, though you only see a bit of the top one while playing.

Also apparently the Divide Quest administrator is a boy according to the EP6 Material Collections.

694fbf64-cd16-4c56-ad18-95d8a1258602-image.png

I never realized that Mimi stands on a box behind the counter.

I love this game!

I've gotta say, there are so many little things that SEGA threw in that I'd be amazed if they've all been found even after ~9 years. Now we get to start the hunt in NGS soon.

I have started the hunt in NGS and have found 10 cats

If you set an SAO Title, the Log Out button disappears from the menu. Clicking on log out displays several messages.

@Church10129 said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

If you set an SAO Title, the Log Out button disappears from the menu. Clicking on log out displays several messages.

🤔 oook

Its a reference to SAO's first season as the log out button disappeared when they logged in.

@Church10129 said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

Its a reference to SAO's first season as the log out button disappeared when they logged in.

That is right.......some you tuber said that also! Almost forgot about the first season plot!

https://youtu.be/fcehcpOKacc

@Miraglyth said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

PSO had a couple infamous wall/fence bypasses, one of which involved small characters wiggling diagonally at the sides and another involved specifically-placed telepipes. I think one or both may have been fixed by Ver.2 though.

Universe had fence/door skips; it liked placing switches a short distance away from doors so one person had to stand on the switch while another went through the door. But just like hitting enemies, door lock status was server-side while character position was client-side which meant European players with their increased lag could sometimes run over a switch and get through the door before their client was told it was locked again.

That was mainly used for caves because long dungeon is long, but also could be done in Ruins. They were fixed in ver.2.

Edit: It wasn't just for doors either. You could wiggle through anything that had laser barriers.

there is one big secret in this game wich has yet to be discovered....rumours about a sg support scratch popped up a while ago...wondering when the first adventurer can find those

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWoa7v4kJcM

@JuggernautGTX

Thank you for your "meaningful" addition to this discussion.

The Treasure Shop attendant Sirona is Chroto's younger sister.

8e699152-0f07-43f8-bcba-774f24428142-image.png

c3175dce-f947-4adb-bc80-b24d81f76744-image.png