Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?

After I got notice of the Sealed Nodachi had an unsealed camo attached to it if you killed 23000 Mobs, I began to wonder?

What else is hidden in this game? So does the community have any ideas of how to look for hidden content?

There are various Easter eggs scattered around PSO2, a couple of Oza's COs are the opening lines of a certain creature capture game/anime.

There might be more stuff too, I just haven't found any others yet.

@LazerRay said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

There are various Easter eggs scattered around PSO2, a couple of Oza's COs are the opening lines of a certain creature capture game/anime.

There might be more stuff too, I just haven't found any others yet.

Could you explain in detail please!

@RainGnyu This should be a good hint 780fa4ff-c7a9-48cd-890b-8a51687a308d-image.png

You could really describe a lot as referential that was probably never meant to be.

For instance the rare/UH version of several falspawn from Dagan to Gwanada have the suffix Nero, which is also the name of Nero Landale, the first character to ever appear (and die) in a Phantasy Star cutscene back in 1987. This is the case in Japanese as well (both use ネロ) but I'd be surprised to find out that's why they chose that name in PSO2.

Here's an interesting one some of us will have found out if we were lucky enough to receive one today: The * Judge of History weapon camo when sheathed tells a different time depending on the weapon type you're using!

2a670651-cb8e-42e6-860a-c760b8b1a34d-image.png

Wow this is some good stuff! What else can we uncover?

What about the mystery of Stratos being smaller then the EU servers allow ? x,D

No really look for yourself. She is the smallest NPC in the whole game and as far as i have noticed the only one below the censoring high. If she takes of her boots she would be even smaller like an Inch or two.

Also Gomorroth (i am 100% sure i wrote that wrong) and Sodam are City names from the Bible.

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

What about the mystery of Stratos being smaller then the EU servers allow ? x,D

No really look for yourself. She is the smallest NPC in the whole game and as far as i have noticed the only one below the censoring high. If she takes of her boots she would be even smaller like an Inch or two.

Also Gomorroth (i am 100% sure i wrote that wrong) and Sodam are City names from the Bible.

Really ........censorship issues! Let it go! You know how I am about this issue. Not cool!

Didn’t the first PSO have rooms with hidden walls?

@RainGnyu said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

Didn’t the first PSO have rooms with hidden walls?

I wasn't able to play PSO1 online, but in the 100s of hours I spent playing offline I don't remember encountering anything like this. The closest thing I remember to something like this were occasional switches hidden beneath boxes that opened force fields.

Probably the most known example of fake walls in PSO is the one in TTF quest, you can just phase through a wall for bonus enemy spawn.

Speaking of PSO sadly something else PSO2 lacks is playing as a Boss. It didn't control nicely but still neat Easter egg.

PSO had a couple infamous wall/fence bypasses, one of which involved small characters wiggling diagonally at the sides and another involved specifically-placed telepipes. I think one or both may have been fixed by Ver.2 though.

Universe had fence/door skips; it liked placing switches a short distance away from doors so one person had to stand on the switch while another went through the door. But just like hitting enemies, door lock status was server-side while character position was client-side which meant European players with their increased lag could sometimes run over a switch and get through the door before their client was told it was locked again.

@Miraglyth said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

PSO had a couple infamous wall/fence bypasses, one of which involved small characters wiggling diagonally at the sides and another involved specifically-placed telepipes. I think one or both may have been fixed by Ver.2 though.

Those were bugs though, there were actual walls you would just walk through programmed on purpose.

@Vashzaron said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

@Miraglyth said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

Those were bugs though, there were actual walls you would just walk through programmed on purpose.

Yes This is it! Maybe this is in this game?

@Vashzaron said in Is there secrets in this game that have not been discovered?:

Yes, you already said that in the post immediately before mine.