Issues downloading

I’m having issues downloading the client on my pc. I had no troubles on my laptop but on pc I get error code 0x80070005. Any ideas?

Try doing a search from the taskbar for wsreset. It should be highlighted by default in the search results. On the right-side of the search results, click Run as Administrator. Then, restart the computer. Also, if you currently have base PSO2 installed from the MS Store, you might have to uninstall that. I had to, but I also had a different error code.

same it gets to 99% then error everytime. typical shit from microsoft. thanks, SEGA for not giving a damn about your customers sanity!

@Ragnawind yea I don’t even have pso2 downloaded, nor will it even let me download that LOL xD and I tried doing as you suggested. No dice 😕 well least I have it on my laptop I guess. Wanted to see the maximum graphics but I guess I’ll wait xD

@Lone-Wolf016 said in Issues downloading:

@Ragnawind yea I don’t even have pso2 downloaded, nor will it even let me download that LOL xD and I tried doing as you suggested. No dice 😕 well least I have it on my laptop I guess. Wanted to see the maximum graphics but I guess I’ll wait xD

You can also try making sure Windows is fully updated and try this guide for that error: https://neosmart.net/wiki/0x80070005/

or you can try this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-update-error-code-0x80070005/08a90197-f23b-4d70-95d9-d47ddedcb54f

And finally, you can try this in a powershell run as admin, which will likely be quickest:

Get-Service -Name "wuauserv","BITS","StorSvc" | Where-Object Statis -NE "Running" | Start-Service

Yea I had that issue myself before, had to use the media creation tool, manually wrangle the permissions on the windowsapps folder because none of the commands worked and update Windows.

At this point I just have the issue of the install button doing literally nothing. Other apps seem to install just fine too so I know for a fact it's completely fixed.