Would be great ...

If they added practice mode for all the bosses (the same way they have it for Rockbear), so we can learn boss attack patterns and get better at timing our counters/combos.

I would love this, especially if you could also set it up to specific endless stages. Once you’ve been doing it for a while theirs specific stages or stage orders that just eat up your time. Having to regularly do an hour and half + run, just to have to it ruined by those stages is very annoying and frustrating. I’m looking at you Magatsu and nav ult weak point order....

Yes please, this would be great. I have a lot of trouble with the big robot on divide quests which I still can't beat and being able to actually learn it's attacks without a timer looming overhead would help a lot.

Other than the training, I wish we had a quest similar to Omega Masquerade/Primordial Sodam solo ultimate quests that had every boss in the game (a different lvl 100 boss per depth, including even the story only bosses).

On demand boss practice against UH boss I want to fight? Yes please.

Bonus points if they're willing to let you toggle things like invulnerability or infinite boss HP or other training options like what you see in fighting games.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Would be great ...:

I would love this, especially if you could also set it up to specific endless stages.

A million times yes to this.

Nav Weak Point is already frustrating in Memories. In Rondo it's even worse, basically a massive "get owned" if you get it on lap 3 or beyond because that's where it shows up and it's a diceroll on if you get the Weak Point order or not (and it's one of the hardest orders to complete on top, and everything hurts like hell, and just... yeah its not ok)

As for other bosses, yeah, agreed as well. Honestly, I feel like PSO2 deserves more content like this so people can experience bosses they may have missed if/when the population of PSO2 declines.

So most UQ bosses have triggers you can buy from the Rising Weapons Badeg shop. Story mode hardcore offers some bosses to fight. Other bosses like Exegul or Deus can be done via farming divide 35 rooms. What you want it in game already in game, just no easy mode, you gotta jump into it and get good.

@Theuberclips said in Would be great ...:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Would be great ...:

I would love this, especially if you could also set it up to specific endless stages.

A million times yes to this.

Nav Weak Point is already frustrating in Memories. In Rondo it's even worse, basically a massive "get owned" if you get it on lap 3 or beyond because that's where it shows up and it's a diceroll on if you get the Weak Point order or not (and it's one of the hardest orders to complete on top, and everything hurts like hell, and just... yeah its not ok)

As for other bosses, yeah, agreed as well. Honestly, I feel like PSO2 deserves more content like this so people can experience bosses they may have missed if/when the population of PSO2 declines.

Yeah, I get exactly what you mean, sega nearly made a great game mode, but it its like they just couldn’t stop themselves from giving the players a giant middle finger with that stage order and Magatsu.

A lot of what that makes that stage order so bad and a few others annoying are the controls and the game mechanics. I’ve never played an action that restricts your movement so much for having your weapon out, you can’t run, you can’t jump and move properly, and this is a big issue cause a lot of the weak spots you can’t lock on at all, so being able to quickly move and position yourself is really needed so you can get your non scope hits off. And of course you need to try and manage this why avoiding extremely fast and aggressive bosses, cause the rockbear s die, if you so much as look at them.

I’m sure some of this issues with the game is it’s not just old and the game has evolved a lot since it was first designed, but the issues with the game lock on system are just straight up awful game design choices, I do not know what they were thinking when they made them. First being the game won’t bloody lock on, to where I’m pointing the camera, it goes off where my char is looking, which a lot of the time is not where I’m looking and makes it so much harder than it needs to be to lock on to what you want, and the same thing goes when you swap to Z view, it won’t point where I had the camera pointed but what your char is looking at, and is damn right disorienting at times.

Then theirs the target swapping feature, it doesn’t stay locked on to the same target. The amount of times I’ve tried to swap to a different lock on point on an enemy and it’s swapped to a different one all together, is beyond frustrating. I have never in my entire time playing the game wanted to use this feature to swap to a different enemy, if I want to do that I’ll use the actual lock on button. These at the very least should be options you could configure, wether you want it to off the camera or your char, and wether you want the target swap to stay on the same enemy or not.

On top of all of this I have to deal with the game being horribly unoptimised on the Xbox, I’ve had some loading times that where 11 seconds long, that’s more time that what you get from some intervals. The mobs take longer to spawn has well, plus even with chat shortcuts it takes longer to swap weapons as well. All of this means I’m constantly bleeding time, and makes it a lot harder than it needs to be to maintain time. This is with the game running of an ssd has well, and my connection makes no difference to it has well. I get the same loading times if I’m on the network by myself, or when theirs 4 other people using it and I’m streaming the game.

What’s even more annoying I brought this up when the game mode came out, and they said they would look into it, but has of yet nothing hasn’t been done to improve it. I’m basically left hoping the reason they haven’t done anything is cause they’ve been working on the graphical update, which at least on PC has helped quite a bit with loading times, from what I’ve heard anyway. So hopefully Xbox will get the same benefit. Plus this game has the worst Z view aiming I have seen on a controller in any game ever, I didn’t even realise it was this possible for it to be this bad.

Wow this turned into a massive rant, that wasn’t my intention when I started this post, sort of just came tumbling out.

@Theuberclips

Are you on ship 1 by any chance? Last day of boost of I’ve still got 10 crimson spark triggers, and well no one want some to run it cause AIS.