No Sticker (Swap Shop 2) - Not Invisible

Edit: Apparently I never bought the sticker, it's another one that's bugged. Read third post below.

This sticker purchased from Swap Shop 2 is bugged. (has been for almost a year) It shows up invisible in the preview window, but when you go to equip it- it shows a red star sticker instead. The name also changes in the salon to No01730.

22ccbfad-1c17-47be-960a-54cfefc4f54c-image.png 20ab5c91-e84f-42f4-84e8-d091369ffeca-image.png

I account unlocked that same sticker and never encountered any bugs with it.

I have two characters that use it and have been in/out of the salon with one of them setting up a bunch of outfit saves, yet no strange things with "No Sticker" each time.

The " No Sticker " option is the very first item in the sticker list in the salon. That red star sticker is actually the Aika Sticker which is bugged in the list.

@AndrlCh said in No Sticker (Swap Shop 2) - Not Invisible:

The " No Sticker " option is the very first item in the sticker list in the salon. That red star sticker is actually the Aika Sticker which is bugged in the list.

Oof, thought I bought the sticker at some point. You're right, it shows up first in the list.