Client pre-load?

68b6fe4a-7690-4f1f-8d6b-e885c164d443-image.png

It's time so... where can we find it? 😊

I don't think it's available anywhere for now. Someone might've forgotten.

nothing released for the momen we all are waiting it

@Hooonter said in Client pre-load?:

I don't think it's available anywhere for now. Someone might've forgotten.

I feel like this is probably the case, though it's a bit weird since it was organized through that Xbox app. Would love to hear an update from staff since the whole thing is rather time sensitive by their own making.

Pre-load is live now. If you've signed up on the insider hub, it will or will soon be under "My Library" in the Microsoft Store.

Make sure you're logged into Windows 10 and/or the MS Store. You should also be on the same device that you used to sign up for the beta via the Insider Hub.

@Moofey

Oh, found mine on MS Store Library. Thanks!

Is anyone else getting install errors? My wife did a clean boot and it re-downloaded, installed, goes to the launcher, but errors at gameguard.

@Merelambasted the beta period hasn't started yet so you gonna get errors trying to going in, wait until 14th that is when the beta will start.

@Jamesmor said in Client pre-load?:

@Merelambasted the beta period hasn't started yet so you gonna get errors trying to going in, wait until 14th that is when the beta will start.

The beta not starting yet has nothing to do with it. I can load up the launcher and game with no errors.

@HermitST yes until that part but Game Guard will not start unless you try to go into the game.

@Jamesmor said in Client pre-load?:

@HermitST yes until that part but Game Guard will not start unless you try to go into the game.

The person you were replying to can't get it to load at all though. They are saying the launcher opens fine but once they try and run the game, it throws up errors. I don't have that, I can get as far as the ship selection.

My gameguard looked like it was downloading some files on the first run, maybe there's something being blocked for his? But yeah, I got as far as being able to see Ships 1-3 "in maintenance".