Something is broken with The Face of the Abyss matchmaking

Seems like something is broken with that UQ matchmaking since I keep getting sent to a new MPA, with me as the only one in it, instead of getting sent to a somewhat populated party. Tried to search again for like 5 times yet still getting the same result. Even forming a party doesn't help and still gets sent as a new MPA, even though we already tried to switch the leader to see if I was the problem. This has happened on at least 3 occasions in the last 3 days. Anyone else having this problem?

Just look up using Join Party on Current Block or Search for Parties on Other Blocks and join as Separate Party instead to confirm yourself (note: you can't join parties in other blocks via Search for Parties on Other Blocks while in an existing party).

Couple of reasons why you aren't getting into a room using the Search Multiple Blocks and Accept function:

• Other partially-filled rooms are in a full block. You can't join a party where the block it is in is full unless you are in the block itself.
  • Partially-filled rooms may have started already.
  • You are joining way too late and everyone else has already done their runs so there is very people left to join.
  • If you are in a party already, other rooms might not have the space to accommodate your party size.

I probably should have mentioned that I'm not a new player since I've played PSO since episode 3 in JP, so yeah, I've already tried those... and still didn't work. Not a single player came in even after waiting for like 20 minutes. Everyone else had this same issue, at least everyone in the MPA that I've talked to. I'm like 90% sure at this point that this has to be the system's fault, not the player. The "Search for Parties on Other Block" gives the result of what I'm experiencing, a bunch of 1 player all the way to the bottom of the list. I'm not really asking for troubleshooting since you can be sure I've tried most if not all of them. I'm just asking if anyone else has this problem too, or was this just some shit that happens on those rare occasions that for some reason happened 3 times almost consecutively?? Anyway, I'll try to do the UQ again when it pops up to see if it still persists, hopefully not though.

Sorry if I sound ungrateful, but thx for replying.

Edit: I just remembered that this started to happen after that one run on this quest, probably about a week ago, where the boss and everyone else just freezes. I thought I was disconnected since that's what usually happens when you do, but oddly enough the disconnect notification never pops out even after 10-ish minutes, and the ping never when RTO. I was playing with my friend at that time and this happened to him too, so not the internet's fault, probably.

@Fenlys said in Something is broken with The Face of the Abyss matchmaking:

Edit: I just remembered that this started to happen after that one run on this quest, probably about a week ago, where the boss and everyone else just freezes. I thought I was disconnected since that's what usually happens when you do, but oddly enough the disconnect notification never pops out even after 10-ish minutes, and the ping never when RTO. I was playing with my friend at that time and this happened to him too, so not the internet's fault, probably.

what you suffered there was a desync and normally those doesn't end with a DC just that the information in your side and in the server are different and normally ends when you disconnect or just abandon the quest and I don't think is the reason of why you are getting solo rooms, I had suffered some desyncs before and outside of locking me in a certain part of the boss fight or having that unkillable mob nothing else has happened.