Fresh Finds is a bad joke.

Same crap every day and now you remove mission pass. its so obvious you no longer care about Global (if you ever did) Shame on you SEGA.

@Ki-Rin said in Fresh Finds is a bad joke.:

and now you remove mission pass

TBH we don't know that just yet as they have been very vague about it. The only thing we know for sure is that they stop selling the gold rewards for SG but everything beyond that in regards to global is speculation. They might remove it, they might also automate it and put the whole thing on repeat. But if they do the former without providing other means to get these items than this would be a disaster as several of the Mission Pass related items are very important for both character customization and endgame gear progression. Let's just hope they clear things up in their next ARKS hour and that, if not, at least one of the two guests stresses how important this issue is.

Why can't they add some of the early items into the shop that lots of players, especially people who have started with steam, never got? Back then every day had something new and now it is the same garbage for weeks.

Yup we missed a lot of cosmetics that XBOX users got.

The fresh finds has a set of items per rotation (including the color choices) and rotates through them all twice until the next fresh finds update I find.

It does feel slow paced though I agree. Doesn't help that I feel there's a bunch of items we haven't gotten yet plus the ones that PC users missed out on.

I would rather we just get a permanent shop with all of the cosmetics that the fresh finds has had and anything they plan to have so we can just get things at our own pace

Maybe unrelated, but I wish that the scratch tickets wouldn't "rotate" and rather we just get full access to them all the time. I know they are trying to squeeze money during certain periods or see which ones go better than others, but I hate knowing a certain ticket might go out before I want to buy the AC and go for a set of "pulls". And I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm not an urgency person, but having some mouth breather in an office room trying to sculpt me into one doesn't sculpt me into that, it makes me spend my beans elswhere meow.

Many of the Mission Pass (and ARKS Hour, and event) items - especially weapon camos, emotes and evolution devices - were added to a permanent exchange on JP, specifically Weapons Badge 2021, their equivalent of Rising Weapons Badge 5.

Hope we get that exchange soon, I'm hoarding RWB5s in anticipation.

Salon Passes are being replaced with NGS versions due to the new meshes and functionality.

I wouldn't be all too shocked if the Gold Pass will become an NGS version as well with NGS objectives.

@Miraglyth said in Fresh Finds is a bad joke.:

Many of the Mission Pass (and ARKS Hour, and event) items - especially weapon camos, emotes and evolution devices - were added to a permanent exchange on JP, specifically Weapons Badge 2021

That exchange seems to be entirely focused on previous event items but I don't recall it having any of the items exclusive to the japanese Mission Pass / their Mission Badge exchange.

Agreed I played JP and I can't even recreate my old toon since the outfit is a locked into Fresh Find rotation.

@Miraglyth There is nothing from any mission pass in that exchange on jp, its has past web and anniversary event items

@MasterDarkwingz said in Fresh Finds is a bad joke.:

Salon Passes are being replaced with NGS versions due to the new meshes and functionality.

????

Existing Salon Passes fully allow changes with both the PSO2 and NGS models.

The only new fashion related pass is the N-Color Change Pass for modifying N-type layeredwear.

@Ryoga said in Fresh Finds is a bad joke.:

@Miraglyth said in Fresh Finds is a bad joke.:

Many of the Mission Pass (and ARKS Hour, and event) items - especially weapon camos, emotes and evolution devices - were added to a permanent exchange on JP

That exchange seems to be entirely focused on previous event items but I don't recall it having any of the items exclusive to the japanese Mission Pass / their Mission Badge exchange.

I meant JP's exchange got items Global had in Mission Pass. It would have been strange for me to mention JP Mission Pass and Global ARKS Hour in the same point, no?

Either way, those items aren't coming back. (And PC players still haven't even seen some of them once...) so if we got that permanent exchange (and if those items were unlocked to become tradable in the process just for parity's sake) it'd both bring the servers closer to alignment and improve on one of the biggest legacy issues facing Global.