Music Disc question (Battle with the Fellwyrm)

I'm thinking of spending a ticket on the Battle with the Fellwyrm music disc (from the Astral Guardians scratch, which is going away soon). The disc only has "DIZTOWRE" in the description, which I think refers to these tracks:

However, my favorite part of that fight's music is the Leygender tracks:

Unfortunately, since we can't preview music discs in-game, I don't know if I actually want to spend a ticket on this item or not.

Could someone with this disc clarify if the Leygender tracks are included in the Battle with the Fellwyrm disc? Or is it really just the Diztowre tracks? Thanks!

@Arkham said in Music Disc question (Battle with the Fellwyrm):

I'm thinking of spending a ticket on the Battle with the Fellwyrm music disc (from the Astral Guardians scratch, which is going away soon). The disc only has "DIZTOWRE" in the description, which I think refers to these tracks:

However, my favorite part of that fight's music is the Leygender tracks:

Unfortunately, since we can't preview music discs in-game, I don't know if I actually want to spend a ticket on this item or not.

Could someone with this disc clarify if the Leygender tracks are included in the Battle with the Fellwyrm disc? Or is it really just the Diztowre tracks? Thanks!

Leygender.PNG

I think the Leygender tracks are their own music disc since I got it in JP server and it is listed as PSO2 Main Theme Version 6 (Opening 6). Don't have the Diztowre music disc to check though.

Ah ha, that helps. Looks like that is disc 157 -- the Diztowre disc is 182, so that does lead me to believe they're separate.

I never saw a separate Leygender disc anywhere, but I am on Global so I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the many remaining discrepancies between JP and Global. (Still waiting on that Mining Base 3 music disc, by the way Sega...)

Anyway, thanks! I'll probably use the ticket on something else then.

@Arkham said in Music Disc question (Battle with the Fellwyrm):

Ah ha, that helps. Looks like that is disc 157 -- the Diztowre disc is 182, so that does lead me to believe they're separate.

I never saw a separate Leygender disc anywhere, but I am on Global so I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the many remaining discrepancies between JP and Global. (Still waiting on that Mining Base 3 music disc, by the way Sega...)

Anyway, thanks! I'll probably use the ticket on something else then.

Leygender was an item code I think for the Japanese version at some point in Episode 5 so probably why it hasn't been released yet for Global since it has been overlooked by the team but would be nice to see it on there.