Really hope they...

Release the Scion classes, specifically phantom. I love playing my Katana phantom, its by far my favorite class/weapon. Its kind of weird that no katana class is being released at all for release...

@Shunporo said in Really hope they...:

Release the Scion classes, specifically phantom. I love playing my Katana phantom, its by far my favorite class/weapon. Its kind of weird that no katana class is being released at all for release...

I reckon some elements of the Phantom Katana will be reworked into the new Braver class if it releases in NGS but no information if or when that will happen yet on an official level.

I know they have already incorporated some elements of scion classes into the base classes (ex counter attack for hunter). I still hope they release the full version of the scion classes though. Phantom katana plays 100% completely different than braver. I personally really enjoy the shift PA (weapon action) mechanic of Phantom, along with the quick cut mechanic. I definitely see them streamlining and improving Braver (assuming it gets released) the same way they drastically improved Gunner (no slow motion s-roll, chain attacks being tied to the player (not a boss part etc). Though Phantom and braver other then being able to use the same weapon really would be hard pressed to say they share anything else in terms of functional gameplay.

@YagyuChan said in Really hope they...:

some elements of...

That means nothing, Braver katana already incorporates "some elements" of Hunter swords and yet we still have both. Just look at NGS Gunner and compare it to base game Hero TMG, the difference in gameplay is like day and night. Same goes for base game Hero talis and NGS Force talis.

@Ryoga said in Really hope they...:

@YagyuChan said in Really hope they...:

some elements of...

That means nothing, Braver katana already incorporates "some elements" of Hunter swords and yet we still have both. Just look at NGS Gunner and compare it to base game Hero TMG, the difference in gameplay is like day and night. Same goes for base game Hero talis and NGS Force talis.

You basically are repeating what I am saying:

" Phantom katana plays 100% completely different than braver."

"Though Phantom and braver other then being able to use the same weapon really would be hard pressed to say they share anything else in terms of functional gameplay."

Reading before posting is a good thing. But since you are saying the same thing as me thanks I guess.

You basically are repeating what I am saying

Sry, I must have missed the part where you highlighted that his argument is moot because it's already universally applicable for the existing classes.

Sry, I must have missed the part where you highlighted that his argument is moot because it's already universally applicable for the existing classes.

My point just completely went over your head. The base classes are being introduced to the NGS, we have no word on if the non-base classes will also be released into the game at any point. I was highlighting that the game for the classes NOT in NGS atm are completely different than any base class or current class in NGS that may or may not be using the same weapon archetype. As such I would like to see my preferred class (in this case Phantom) be re-introduced into NGS in some form AS ITS OWN CLASS. Because I personally enjoy the playstyle and it functionally plays completely different than any other class. Playing a revamped braver that uses katana would not be the same for me. So as such the point is far from moot. Though at this point you are just blowing smoke because you completely failed to grasp anything I wrote.

My point just completely went over your head.

The point you made in your response to me was that "I was just repeating what you were saying" when this was obviously not the case as I have pointed out with my last reply so I guess you should follow your own advice here: "Reading before posting is a good thing.". Honestly, why you're trying to derail your own thread like this is beyond me.

My point just completely went over your head.

The point you made in your response to me was that "I was just repeating what you were saying" when this was obviously not the case as I have pointed out with my last reply so I guess you should follow your own advice here: "Reading before posting is a good thing.". Honestly, why you're trying to derail your own thread like this is beyond me.

You are correct in one thing. I am done responding to you. Because you literally are saying nothing. Your first response literally was just verbal diarrhea, that failed to grasp anything. Now this has devolved past any reasonable discussion point since you are literally typing words void of any point or substance. So cheers.