Lemme drop down mine...
First and foremost, Aggressive Challenger, which was Echo's EP2 outfit. It either happened before I knew there was FINALLY a Global version (After waiting 8 years, you just kinda give up, you know?) or I didn't even know what the Mission Pass system WAS because I was new to global. This is easily my most-desired NPC outfit and I'm rather annoyed that it's never seen a re-release.
Bright Blossom, AKA Katori's outfit, and one of the better-looking NPC outfits. Oddly sensible too as when you're using Jet Boots, your enemies are gonna get a LOT of panty shots if you're using a skirt. (Which seems to be standard-issue outfit wear.)
Makeup/Body Paint & Accessories:
- Purple Chrome Tattoo (And some Purple Chrome Makeup to match.) REMEMBER HADDRED!
- Purple Blaze Paint, I have the Cheek Flame: Purple makeup, where is this?
- Beast Face F
- Monster Tail, the nekomata/twin cat tails that recolor. Missed out on those and the Cat's Eyes. Got lucky to find the Snake Eyes.
Some colors that Global has skipped, NOTABLY GRACE/PURPLE! (Seriously, what's with skipping color variants with Global? You guys do know that we can look up the JP names and images to find out we're being shorted in terms of content, right? Like here for those new bikinis? https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-sunshine-summer-resort/ Do you want our money or not?)
- Raqasa Shamir: Grace. There better be a recolor-able or updated version coming out in NGS. Why? Well, I wanna use that and rods/spears to make a "pole dan"-Gets shot.
- Outlandish Bikini: Grace
- Gene's Swimsuit: Grace and Gene's Swimsuit B: Grace.
- Margareta Divinity: Grace
- Autiv Egypt God: Grace
- Inliumio: Grace/Inliumio Elegant Purple
As for why the Fresh Finds shop SUCKS, Noble Athena: Elegant/Grace. I didn't even KNOW this was a color option because nobody at Sega felt it was important enough to spend resources on players being able to PREVIEW the sets nor even see what items come in a package. (It can't be that hard, guys. Also, this is like not putting any decent pictures on Amazon.) If I had known that there was a purple variant of Noble Athena, I'd have dropped actual cash for the SG needed for this set IMMEDIATELY. But no, Sega apparently hates money, and because the Fresh Finds "shop" insists on rotating out ONLY A MEAGER HANDFUL OF SIX COSMETIC ITEMS EACH DAY instead of a larger list per week, I missed out on this and I've been rather annoyed at myself (And Sega.) ever since. Also, I mostly ignore Fresh Finds as it rarely has something I want because, well, it only displays 6 cosmetic items. In addition, the triggers are stupidly overpriced to anybody but Premium (Player Shop) users. Scratch all that. The Grace version is a lavender at best. Nevermind...
Re-releases on principal: Soaring Silks and Dual China