What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?

There are so many interesting accessories still missing, just a few as an example.

Variety face masks:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Mouse ears and tails:

alt text

alt text

The octopus tail that was shown in PSO2Comi:

alt text

https://pso2.com/media/comic/episode-88

A lot of fun scratch accessories:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

And probably many more I missed. I hope we'll get them in some way or another, even with PSO2 being put on life support now.

Dark shadow blood silhouette!

Cat Tail: White Cat Tail: White

Fluffy Cat Ears Fluffy Cat Ears

Paw Gloves: White Paw Gloves: White

pls, nya

@Vanilla-chan These already came and went. The ears I know through fresh finds, the tail and gloves may have also been in fresh finds, because I have that tail on one of my characters.

@Vanilla-chan cat ears were fresh finds, the paws I think we're there a month or so ago because just 2 weeks ago I saw the black pair up there.

I really want Sonia Earrings!!! Is that a fresh find?

Lemme drop down mine...

First and foremost, Aggressive Challenger, which was Echo's EP2 outfit. It either happened before I knew there was FINALLY a Global version (After waiting 8 years, you just kinda give up, you know?) or I didn't even know what the Mission Pass system WAS because I was new to global. This is easily my most-desired NPC outfit and I'm rather annoyed that it's never seen a re-release.

Bright Blossom, AKA Katori's outfit, and one of the better-looking NPC outfits. Oddly sensible too as when you're using Jet Boots, your enemies are gonna get a LOT of panty shots if you're using a skirt. (Which seems to be standard-issue outfit wear.)

Makeup/Body Paint & Accessories:

• Purple Chrome Tattoo (And some Purple Chrome Makeup to match.) REMEMBER HADDRED!
  • Purple Blaze Paint, I have the Cheek Flame: Purple makeup, where is this?
  • Beast Face F
  • Monster Tail, the nekomata/twin cat tails that recolor. Missed out on those and the Cat's Eyes. Got lucky to find the Snake Eyes.

Some colors that Global has skipped, NOTABLY GRACE/PURPLE! (Seriously, what's with skipping color variants with Global? You guys do know that we can look up the JP names and images to find out we're being shorted in terms of content, right? Like here for those new bikinis? https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-sunshine-summer-resort/ Do you want our money or not?)

• Raqasa Shamir: Grace. There better be a recolor-able or updated version coming out in NGS. Why? Well, I wanna use that and rods/spears to make a "pole dan"-Gets shot.
  • Outlandish Bikini: Grace
  • Gene's Swimsuit: Grace and Gene's Swimsuit B: Grace.
  • Margareta Divinity: Grace
  • Autiv Egypt God: Grace
  • Inliumio: Grace/Inliumio Elegant Purple

As for why the Fresh Finds shop SUCKS, Noble Athena: Elegant/Grace. I didn't even KNOW this was a color option because nobody at Sega felt it was important enough to spend resources on players being able to PREVIEW the sets nor even see what items come in a package. (It can't be that hard, guys. Also, this is like not putting any decent pictures on Amazon.) If I had known that there was a purple variant of Noble Athena, I'd have dropped actual cash for the SG needed for this set IMMEDIATELY. But no, Sega apparently hates money, and because the Fresh Finds "shop" insists on rotating out ONLY A MEAGER HANDFUL OF SIX COSMETIC ITEMS EACH DAY instead of a larger list per week, I missed out on this and I've been rather annoyed at myself (And Sega.) ever since. Also, I mostly ignore Fresh Finds as it rarely has something I want because, well, it only displays 6 cosmetic items. In addition, the triggers are stupidly overpriced to anybody but Premium (Player Shop) users. Scratch all that. The Grace version is a lavender at best. Nevermind...

Re-releases on principal: Soaring Silks and Dual China

@Drayco84

For the one point from the summer scratch Feder Breeze [Ba], Beach Flamme [Ba], and Marine Cluster [Ba] (aka- Marine Ensemble [Ba]) are currently in the game (for Global) at least although the prices are another thing entirely lol.

@Yuria said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

@Drayco84

For the one point from the summer scratch Feder Breeze [Ba], Beach Flamme [Ba], and Marine Cluster [Ba] (aka- Marine Ensemble [Ba]) are currently in the game (for Global) at least although the prices are another thing entirely lol.

Does that include all the color variants? Because I only ever saw the "main/primary" color in the previewer.

@Princesse-Jen said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

I've essentially been keeping track in my buying thread:

• GH 410 Ossoria: Sakura
  • GH 430 Ossoria: Sakura
  • GH 440 Ossoria: Sakura
  • Magika Fleurir Rod Camo
  • Cathedral Mini F: Sakura [Ba]
  • Lorette Beldia: Sakura
  • Pure Grace: Sakura [Ba]
  • Pure Grace: Spring [Ba]

This doesn't include room items like all the musical instruments for example...
What kills me is that besides the Camo (my all-time favorite one too), we actually got all of these... just not these colors šŸ˜•

I'm also already worried about some of the Oracle Renew stuff for NGS since we have yet to hear anything about them here on Global.

Adding onto this, the Sportswear F was finally added now, but of course just one color and it's one I was hoping for the B variant of. I get that they just copied the Japan one, but it's still a bit bittersweet when we never got all the colors.

Well Iā€™m just glad they finally added the Gemini Omega Hair to the SG Rewind collection (even though NGS is only 6 days away).