What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?

adding ๏ผŠGalatine to FoxyKabam's post as it isn't shown in the bumped images, but is in the exchange.

ui_item_1139097.png

Do take note that none of these can be color changed & the Spread Needle camo's needles are different.

Tacridia Robe at last! Also quite a few eastern-themed outfits in the new scratch that I've seen requested. Very nice! Let's keep the missing content coming! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Sunnyside45 said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Tacridia Robe at last! Also quite a few eastern-themed outfits in the new scratch that I've seen requested. Very nice! Let's keep the missing content coming! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, question. Do you know if that's going to be available in more colors? I really like it but trying to see if more will be available later.

@Policroma-Sol The way Fresh Finds works is you may see color variations in the daily rotation. So the only way to really tell when there's a different color is to check Fresh Finds every day.

How unexpected! The Rewind scratch actually added quite a few things that Global has never received before. Though I do hope these also appear down the line in a normal scratch so people aren't forced to play 0.2% odds for them.

I'm disappointed we still don't have Raqs Baladi, Villain Tights or the Miku Suit though. No Gal Striker either! My friend's been waiting ages to put together a PSO2COMI Tetra cosplay but looks like the wait continues.

@Sunnyside45 said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

I do hope these also appear down the line in a normal scratch so people aren't forced to play 0.2% odds for them.

Worth noting that Rewind is only 15 scratches per choice ticket and on a permanent loop, instead of one 30/60/120.

I've been waiting for Discar Gelina set for a long time. The outfit is out on the Rewind: Heroines but as the rest of the color variations, earrings, makeup(not shown), necklace, hairstyle, and nails though? I guess I have to wait longer. It is one of my most favorite sets.

discar.png

discar2.png

2021-05-19 13_06_22-Phantasy Star Online 2.jpg

2021-05-19 13_53_18-Phantasy Star Online 2.jpg

discar3.png

Removed Medium Cast Set as the CV version is in the new Rewind Scratch. Wanted the original but it's good enough I guess. I really hope the Treasure Shop can be the solution to all these missing items.

I have virtually everything 'cept for Valgiris and Seminarion (for my Fighter and Techter, respectively). Came on during Steam launch and never got a chance to get em', but they would totally complete my PSO2 base characters.

Did they ever release the outfit from the FFXIV crossover with the helmet you got from the Ramuh fight?

I've essentially been keeping track in my buying thread:

• GH 410 Ossoria: Sakura
  • GH 430 Ossoria: Sakura
  • GH 440 Ossoria: Sakura
  • Magika Fleurir Rod Camo
  • Cathedral Mini F: Sakura [Ba]
  • Lorette Beldia: Sakura
  • Pure Grace: Sakura [Ba]
  • Pure Grace: Spring [Ba]

This doesn't include room items like all the musical instruments for example...
What kills me is that besides the Camo (my all-time favorite one too), we actually got all of these... just not these colors ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm also already worried about some of the Oracle Renew stuff for NGS since we have yet to hear anything about them here on Global.

Phantasy Star Zero items, felt like that should have been in a while ago lol

A good-looking high-fantasy archer get up.

I've basically just come to terms with that never going to happen so I've settled with a Nioh-looking get up for my Braver. Feudal Japan looking archer is still an archer.

@Hanakotoba said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Phantasy Star Zero items, felt like that should have been in a while ago lol

Ahhhh that's a good point! I totally forgot that JP had a PSZERO memory exchange! I really enjoyed that game. Definitely adding that to the main post.