What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?

@SaviorZero82 said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

FYI you can get this as a Ba and the Ou in the player shop if anyone put them up via the Green ARKs badge exchange

Yep, but even setting aside that they don't (on Ship 3 only the Ba is listed and at 42 million) and that you can still buy the Episode Oracle Pack with the layered wear version of Slick Mechanic being technically cheaper in real-money value (7/10 ARKS Badge Green works out to $11.20 compared to $16.66 for 400/480 SG from the 480 option) I'd want the ability to put it on two characters which would mean either needing the freely transferrable outfit version or spending well over what should be needed for two Episode Oracle Packs to account-bind it all.

And frankly the idea of giving Sega extra money because they screwed us on this one feels kind of... wrong.

Just a pair of extremely fluffy angel wings, the name escapes me. I’ve had the meseta set aside for them for four months now…

Edit: this(and this outfit, don’t know the name but I love corsets!)

e6d2db8a-18c3-4c73-9eff-0be9e42c6e40-image.png

@SaviorZero82

Ah no but those are cute too!

@Milk wouldn’t be these by any chance? 291866A5-4E9A-4953-A3DE-D152E302E297.jpeg

@Milk they are エンジェランウィングも Angelan Wing

@Milk they are エンジェランウィングも Angelan Wing

Oh thank you! I hope we get them soon. I want the white and the black ones, they’re so lovely.

@Milk and as far as I can tell the BA here is celestial maiden's swan

Striped Tights B: Blue

Climbing Cat accessory (black, white, brown) <- This was supposed to be in the first weaponoid scratch but....??? Inb4 fresh finds

Also, speaking of that, I am waiting on a bunch of fresh finds revivals. By some stroke of bad luck, a majority of my old favorite stuff were put in fresh finds. I'm pretty irritated at SEGA for the last few months of them wasting so many daily slots for stand alone hairs/costumes/accessories that are available to buy from the featured packs and the useless boosters. If it wasn't for that BS, we would have revived most of pre-steam stuff, but no we are still missing so many things.

Global would be perfect IMO if it wasn't for this nonsense. These items (and mission pass) shouldn't be untradeable. >_>

@Milk and as far as I can tell the BA here is celestial maiden's swan

Thank you! It’s absolutely gorgeous, I really hope we get this outfit. I had no idea how to even search for the name of that outfit.

@Milk I did a reverse image search and found 2 blogs where they listed the outfits they were wearing, tho the translation may differ just FYI

celestial maiden's swan can also translate to Heavenly Maiden Swan and we don’t know what they will name them on global

@Milk said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Base wear is Mother's basewear - Holy Phantasm: Snow [Ba]

mbw.jpg

Outer wear is Iloise Alcuria [Ou] dyed white, not sure if the layered wear of this exists on global but the normal version was in the mission pass

iao.jpg

@HarmlessSyan ok thanks for this, @Milk Sorry for the miss information

@HarmlessSyan said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Outer wear is Iloise Alcuria [Ou] dyed white, not sure if the layered wear of this exists on global but the normal version was in the mission pass

I believe the layered wear version is not on Global. On JP it came from ARKS Battlewear Selection, the only 6-month SG Scratch of the nine sets JP had that wasn't combined into a double-sized combination set on Global.

Interestingly it's also present in JP's new Permanent SG Scratch, so if we get that and the prize list is unchanged (a real possibility since it lacks voice tickets entirely), layered Ilois Alcuria would debut on Global alongside layered wear versions of several other Mission Pass only outfits including Lark Barbatos and Pirate Attire (Season 3) and Zamlord (Season 1). Sadly we can't say the same for Zelsius' layered wear since it seems that didn't make the list for Permanent SG Scratch. They probably felt Silence Lied was enough.

@HarmlessSyan said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

@Milk said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Base wear is Mother's basewear - Holy Phantasm: Snow [Ba]

mbw.jpg

iao.jpg

Thanks so much, luckily I’m most interested in the outerwear so hoping we get the layered ver. I didn’t get the Mother basewear, didn’t like the shoes so I’ll have to find something else to go under it.

@SaviorZero82

No worries! I was happy you tried to help

I really, really want to see the Monster Hunter Frontier Z collab in the Global server. All the cosmetics, NPC's, and even the fight against Eruzerion. But considering MHF never released outside of Japan, and that it has been shut down since Dec 2019, it seems like an impossibility at this point.

Maybe in the future we can get another collab with MH Rise/Stories 2, and they could cram the MHF stuff there too.