What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?

I rly want the Attack on Tittan ( Shingeki no Kiyojin) outfits and camos... 😕

Where is FREEDOM WARS COLLAB! I DEMAND THIS! lol I want that pose! xD

lZ7vzwaByhdd7VFwGKQE7sghFX1duzIstS2XUELwqNo.jpg

The solid ammo firearm weapon camos, low rarity weapon camos (Order camo), and the camos for stuff like Spread Needle to carry them over to NGS if we can't just use the weapon copying system. Oh, and Roto Raut. Gotta connect all that PSO2 stuff when we hop over. I'm not really too annoyed about the actual clothes now that we know that they'll probably rerelease better versions, aside from certain ones being absent implying they're actively being denied.

Here are a few old items that have yet to rerun:

• Arm Missiles
  • Shoulder Missiles
  • Tri-Missile Pods
  • Booster Unit
  • Eye Monitor: Blue

The first 3 items would help complete a mech look once NGS hits and more accessory slots are open, the Booster Unit has a better look than the Core Unit that I have been using since it came out in a FUN scratch months ago, I have plans for the Eye Monitor: Blue.

Hopefully a bunch of Mission Pass items and collab pack items return and get updated in NGS as well.

@Dark-Falz-Apprentice I do believe we have gotten these as part of a mission pass already

80752B76-9769-493D-BF3B-AB832EF7D58D.jpeg

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/missionpassseason9

I'm still waiting for this one: PSO2 JP AC Scratch: Tenderly Electro Voice

http://pso2.jp/players/news/27272/

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-tenderly-electro-voice/

alt text

Just want Angriff Head 😞 It was part of Season 2 Mission Pass but I had no Xbox and over a year later it still hasn't been revived (and is obviously untradeable!)

This stuff really irritates me about Global, so glad Mission Pass is hopefully going away.

Been waiting for Battery Unit to rerun in Fresh Finds, didn’t have enough SG to get it when it was around last time. ;-;

@SaviorZero82 said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

@Dark-Falz-Apprentice I do believe we have gotten these as part of a mission pass already

80752B76-9769-493D-BF3B-AB832EF7D58D.jpeg

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/missionpassseason9

I just want Freedom Wars collab.

While those outfits are there, also note that AC Scratch was considered:

(Freedom Wars game collaboration, Seabed costumes, and Sony mascot suits). So its likely the costumes in the previous Mission Pass were the "Seabed costumes" referenced, not Freedom Wars otherwise the *Thorn (Wired Lance camo) would of been present as well, but its currently not in Global (that I'm aware).

(This is just an image, not a link)

Honestly the thing i was the most hyped for that just never happened... Was the room concert fun scratch items. it was a blast back then on early JP... As long as you had enough friends to make a concert of course.

All the recolors for existing outfits that we never got. Special mention to the Mysterious/Winter/Madder color variants that Global seems to have omitted from releases entirely.

It has been almost a year since the Lanx cast set was run. Show Fourie some love, Sega

@LazerRay said in What missing Cosmetics are you still waiting for?:

Here are a few old items that have yet to rerun:

• Arm Missiles
  • Shoulder Missiles
  • Tri-Missile Pods
  • Booster Unit
  • Eye Monitor: Blue

The first 3 items would help complete a mech look once NGS hits and more accessory slots are open, the Booster Unit has a better look than the Core Unit that I have been using since it came out in a FUN scratch months ago, I have plans for the Eye Monitor: Blue.

Hopefully a bunch of Mission Pass items and collab pack items return and get updated in NGS as well.

I'm pretty sure I saw all of these in FUN Scratch last year. In fact I unlocked the pods, and have all colors of the Eye Monitor unlocked on my character. With the way the store works, most items don't show up with a direct search unless you see them somewhere first, so you will have to broad search through all accessories to find them. Ship 3 still had some available I think a couple months ago. Not sure what is available now.